News: It’s still early, but Cowboys offense showing signs of growth under Kellen Moore

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We talking about practice? Practice. Is that what we talking about, practice? Not the game. Practice......practice right?

Hmm. This dude talking 'bout practice.
That is one of the greatest press conferences ever.... and I dont want to hear jack about how great Dak looks, how him and Kitna are like father and son, How Moore and Dak share woman.... none of that crap matters. Sundays starting in Sept. is all that matter.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That is one of the greatest press conferences ever.... and I dont want to hear jack about how great Dak looks, how him and Kitna are like father and son, How Moore and Dak share woman.... none of that crap matters. Sundays starting in Sept. is all that matter.
It was a joke slash Allen Iverson quote. I'm not a hater I'm a jokester. Continue reading a little further into the thread. You'll see it.

CWR

Reaction score
It would seem if you went 10 personnel it would prevent the defense from loading the box and allow your offensive line to shine.

When you pack them all in together its not as much of a man beat man, but more of unit vs unit. In my opinion when our TES are attracting other run stoppers it hurts us. This gives our all star oline a chance to beat the guy in front of them and create a hole for Zeke or Dak.

But there are many here who are better versed in Xs and Os than myself. Its an exciting concept, at least on the surface.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I know what it was .... Iverson is one of my favorite players ever.
Oh.. OK. I had a couple of guys get on me cause they didnt know what it was. Thought you were one of them. Oops.

But yeah that is the greatest press conferences of all time.