It appears the Cowboys have signed Tony Pollard

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As an aside, I was watching an interview Pollard did after the draft and the entire Pollard family minus him are diehard Steelers fans. This is a tough adjustment for them. Tony liked the Ravens only because the first team he ever played for were called the Ravens.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

D6Km-XYWsAAdTL0.jpg

D6Km-XZWAAA6DfX.jpg

D6Km-XbXkAAEa2D.jpg

D6Km-XZWwAcOV4Q.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So this would leave Hill, McGovern and Jackson to sign. The first 3.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Weber is happy to be in Dallas. He thought he was going much higher in the draft and was about to make his name in the league. Instead he's going to spend the next 4 years on a 7th round salary watching Zeke Elliott play.

Doomsay

Reaction score
As an aside, I was watching an interview Pollard did after the draft and the entire Pollard family minus him are diehard Steelers fans. This is a tough adjustment for them. Tony liked the Ravens only because the first team he ever played for were called the Ravens.
I wish him luck mutually, but at a minimum, I hope his mere presence here destroys the the very fabric of his extended Steelers family, irreparably.

mooseq

Reaction score

Sean Lee and his family were die hard Steelers fans as well

ksadler1

Reaction score
I don't think Weber is happy to be in Dallas. He thought he was going much higher in the draft and was about to make his name in the league. Instead he's going to spend the next 4 years on a 7th round salary watching Zeke Elliott play.

Obviously, no teams were going to start him anyway. The way the commish likes to suspend Zeke, this is the best place Weber. He could be the starter 1/2 of the season is he's patient...