News: It turns out Peyton Manning DID use HGH

Juggernaut

Reaction score
pyBH7TA.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
Duh......look at the size of that forehead!

I don't care if you use IMO however. PED's or HGH don't make someone swing a bat, or throw a better spiral, or make them a better decision maker. That's already with you or it isn't. But it does get you through the rigors of a long season and career.

C42

Reaction score

I don't care if you use IMO however. PED's or HGH don't make someone swing a bat, or throw a better spiral, or make them a better decision maker. That's already with you or it isn't. But it does get you through the rigors of a long season and career.
I was trying to figure out what benefit or edge this would give him. Didn’t know that it was only to make it through the long season.

Ghost12

Reaction score

I don't care if you use IMO however. PED's or HGH don't make someone swing a bat, or throw a better spiral, or make them a better decision maker.
Of course they do, especially in baseball where an extra 5% boost to bat speed can be the difference between warning track power and a home run.

Aven8

Reaction score
Of course they do, especially in baseball where an extra 5% boost to bat speed can be the difference between warning track power and a home run.

Oh I'm not saying it won't give you more power, or explosion. But that ability to swing that bat, see that pitch, etc is God given.