Its all in the game

gazjor1

Reaction score
With all the fuss made about the team this week its easy to forget that there is a game on this Sunday.
But im sure thats why the talk is all about us again cos if it wasnt for our own self loathing when things go bad we are the first to forget whne the going is good, and we gloss over all the trivial soundbites that go beforehand.
The crux ofthe matter is all proffessional ball clubs go through this type of turmoil in thier frustrated run at a championship, and when i say ll i mean all around the world.
We all seem quite positive on here about beating NY in a few short hours time, myself included, and i can only assume that this same attitude will transpire thoughout the locker room - no matter how'divided' it may be.

Bottom line is they want to win and that can only be beneficial to all involved.

A line will be drawn after Sundays play whether its a win or a loss, win and we move on to another week , lose and the team could well be truly divided as the squad will probably be broken up and shaken up ready for next year, a good thing or bad? only time will tell.

For the record = 28-17 to us :starspin

bigE79

Reaction score
gazjor1;2486485 said:
With all the fuss made about the team this week its easy to forget that there is a game on this Sunday.
But im sure thats why the talk is all about us again cos if it wasnt for our own self loathing when things go bad we are the first to forget whne the going is good, and we gloss over all the trivial soundbites that go beforehand.
The crux ofthe matter is all proffessional ball clubs go through this type of turmoil in thier frustrated run at a championship, and when i say ll i mean all around the world.
We all seem quite positive on here about beating NY in a few short hours time, myself included, and i can only assume that this same attitude will transpire thoughout the locker room - no matter how'divided' it may be.

Bottom line is they want to win and that can only be beneficial to all involved.

A line will be drawn after Sundays play whether its a win or a loss, win and we move on to another week , lose and the team could well be truly divided as the squad will probably be broken up and shaken up ready for next year, a good thing or bad? only time will tell.

For the record = 28-17 to us :starspin
You stole my score,lol...GO COWBOYS