It's amazing.....it really is amazing

CowboyMark

Reaction score
It's amazing to me that all of these so called experts make predictions before the year begins and change it every week. 2 weeks ago we were the best. Last week the giants were. This week it's the skins. Next week it will be dolphins. The week after that the cardinals. And the next it will be the eagles. This league is so up and down. At this time 3 years ago the colts were the best team. 2 years ago it was the chargers. Last year were the patriots. None of whom won the super bowl. To me if the cowboys end up 9-7 they are no worse or better than a 6-10 team. Thats how crazy this league is. It frustrates the hell out of me. Trying to decide who really are the best teams. I HATE PARITY. I HATE THE SALARY CAP. This league is so damn confusing. Right now allegedley the giants are the best team. However, I guarantee all of you this. That will change about 10 times before the year is over.

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2314093 said:
It's amazing to me that all of these so called experts make predictions before the year begins and change it every week. 2 weeks ago we were the best. Last week the giants were. This week it's the skins. Next week it will be dolphins. The week after that the cardinals. And the next it will be the eagles. This league is so up and down. At this time 3 years ago the colts were the best team. 2 years ago it was the chargers. Last year were the patriots. None of whom won the super bowl. To me if the cowboys end up 9-7 they are no worse or better than a 6-10 team. Thats how crazy this league is. It frustrates the hell out of me. Trying to decide who really are the best teams. I HATE PARITY. I HATE THE SALARY CAP. This league is so damn confusing. Right now allegedley the giants are the best team. However, I guarantee all of you this. That will change about 10 times before the year is over.

This isn't college football, where the rankings mean EVERYTHING. No-nada in the NFL.

At the end of the day, a 9-7 team could be holding up that Lombardi Trophy. Don't sweat it.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2314093 said:

It is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately league. Always has been, always will be.

The media rides who is hot, and dogs who is cold.

My suggestion is dont let the media create your opinion for you. Dont think a team is the best just because ESPN says so. Dont think that a team is in disarray and their lockerroom is falling apart just because ESPN says so.

It's only the end of week 5. We dont know anything about this season untill after Thanksgiving anyway.

Remember, the Lions were 6-0 last year...

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Yeah it's just that I don't like the fact that these people change their minds every week about who is winning the division, whos going to the super bowl, and whos winning it. They need to just pick and stay with that pick until proven otherwise.