Its July. No football, no basketball, no hockey and Garrett

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its july. no football, no basketball, no hockey...and fans will argue on bunch of different stuff until training camp.

the best way to keep things going

" Garrett is the ???"

LOL

Garrett is the .... the t-shirt whisperer
can't wait to see what this years t-shirt slogan will be

And though not July, but the summer days from this point will start getting shorter. Summer Solstice was the 21st.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Literally, the most widely viewed sporting event in the world is going on right now.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Baseball, world cup, etc...

Go fishing, take a vacation, go hiking, enjoy the Summer :cool:

Hayseed

Reaction score
Garrett is the .... the t-shirt whisperer
can't wait to see what this years t-shirt slogan will be

And though not July, but the summer days from this point will start getting shorter. Summer Solstice was the 21st.

Garretts shirt SHOULD SAY......" Its Now or never. And in MY case....LITERALLY!" :D

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Hockey is over? Barely anyone watches baseball before the all star game. What was the other sport? When is curling?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
World Cup is on and it's amazing.

Yeah it’s only the best sporting event in the world and only happens every four years. Honestly I’d take the WC over an NFL game any day of the week.

But some people are set in their ways and remain painfully ignorant regarding the beautiful game. Best athletes in the world and they don’t need PEDs

Staubacher

Reaction score
I love baseball and I like soccer

Sitting by the pool with beer and a handle of tequila

I like the way the ladies dress (or don't)

I like BBQing

Hence I love summer and in no rush to see it end

Football will be here eventually

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah it’s only the best sporting event in the world and only happens every four years. Honestly I’d take the WC over an NFL game any day of the week.

But some people are set in their ways and remain painfully ignorant regarding the beautiful game. Best athletes in the world and they don’t need PEDs

I'm with you.. Except for the best athletes in the world part haha.

Most skilled athletes maybe but I think the NBA has the best athletes. You have Giants running like deer in the NBA.

World Cup is just unbelievable though. Sucks that some Americans just don't get it. I used to be one.

"Soccer" is my 2nd favorite sport behind the NFL.