News: ITS: Nahshon Wright Shines in First Training Camp Practice

McKDaddy

Reaction score
honestly my thought on this kids has went from *** are the cowboys doing to having optimism

Exactly. & where do I go to get my refund from all the pre-draft videos I watched that never even mentioned this kid?

Man, it would be sweet if this guy & Bossman really pan out? Revamping your secondary in two drafts with 2 two's & a third.

That's the kind of breaks you need to turn an organization around quickly.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
honestly my thought on this kids has went from *** are the cowboys doing to having optimism

Totally lol.... I was PISSED on draft day. Thought for sure we would take Cox with one of our third rounders lol. We lucked into him in the 4th— but man, oh man my first thought was “WTH are we doing?!?!” (I actually have that thought on a regular basis following this team lol)

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I think Nahshon starts at CB so put Brown or Joseph at FS. Joseph better start showing something, he was the 2nd pick.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
i'm liking what i'm seeing from Wright. He has a big mouth, so hope he can back it up too. Like they say, "if you can do it, it ain't bragging."
Some players just have a habit of being around the ball and have great instincts, he may be one of those. Hoping he can lock down that CB position opposite Diggs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'll give this guy one thing.....he WANTS it.

That's been seriously missing in Dallas for a long time.

If nothing else it tells Mr. Bossman that he'd better be ready to go.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I think Wright has only played in about 16 games the past two years. The Pac-12 only played an abbreviated season.
I think Joseph only played in about 17 games or so the past two years.

Really awesome job if the Cowboy evaluators and decisionmakers hit on these guys with such limited data.

The Jets are saying good things about Wright's teammate UDFA CB Isaiah Dunn. Too bad we couldn't have got him too.