Its Rabbit Season So Go Get One

starfan1

Reaction score
what do you mean not eligible..if you are outright cut, clear waivers you can sign and play the rest of the year and if that team makes the playoffs, well you play in the playoffs..you are a FA and weakest teams get first shot but thats not rule \you are throwing out there..

BTW Terell Suggs just got released.. we are short at DB and LB might want to grab scraps while we can.. lol
Maybe I misunderstood what the G-bag nation was saying I could be wrong on that but I think I was certain in understanding Steven there’s little to know interest from the cowboys

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He "apologized" by calling it a hood thing. Calling someone a "******" is a hood thing...

He doesn't tackle.
He has a trash attitude.
He's old, expensive and declining.

You're right, he sounds like exactly the kind of guy the Cowboys usually go after.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstood what the G-bag nation was saying I could be wrong on that but I think I was certain in understanding Steven there’s little to know interest from the cowboys
i dont know of a rule like that but for sure you cant sign a player im sure the week leading up to the playoffs and use him..rosters must be set before the end of season..well thats my understanding..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MEANWHILE....
3jed3s.jpg
:lmao::lmao2::laugh:

cern

Reaction score
I prefer ducks to rabbits. Hunting them and cooking them.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Because they know how to hunt rabbits, the Saints have us in coaching and in the front office. They knew it was rabbit season and got the Jack Rabbit. Jerry Jones still think its duck season.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm not saying that I think he should have been cut for this. In fact, I suspect they knew he wasn't going to be back in 2020 for what ever reason and decided to do it now under the cover of this, but he in no way apologized. He offered an explanation for what he did, but did not apologize.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Well I’m not super impressed by him that being said he’s an upgrade over everyone we got but Steven said they aren’t interested
Our dumbazz owners aren’t interested in anybody who can help this team. We’re so screwed.