It's sad, we really have a Superbowl team, 1 position holds us back

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
With this Defense, Rb, and Wr threat to make teams pay for focusing on Elliot. We are built to win it all.

But the QB position still scares me. Defenses focus on Elliot, which in return allows guys like Cooper, Gallup and Beasley to roam free, and we all see it. But what happens more than half the time?

Dak misses them for big plays. So instead of jumping out to a huge lead, we let teams hang around, scoring FGs with a shaky kicker.

Our D puts the clamps down on other teams, but when our O, mainly Dak gets to dicking around for most of the game, they are bound to break a little. Then like the *******s many of us are, we get mad at the D.

It would be disappointing to have this team and not win it all because of Dak and his inability to consistently burn teams.

With Romo we'd def win. Even Stafford or Carr would get the job done. I don't believe in Daks ability to throw

So since you seem to have a crystal ball, can you tell me if I will find love this year?

9519798-swami-gazing-into-a-crystal-ball.jpg

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the CB had his hands on the ball also regardless of where the ball was placed.

Not a completely good job as you assume lol.

In fact coopers anticipation of a ****** throw and adjustment is what really made the difference!

I'm not spinning anything but you are trying dearly to sell lies.
You need to go back and watch then. If Dak throws the ball in front of Cooper on the slant it gets picked off. I'm not selling anything, go watch it and listen to what Cooper said about that play. What's funny is you're trying so hard to sell that Dak is garbage.

Perhaps I will say it again, pass was completed and the TD won the game. Have fun crying and complaining about a win.......

Blackrain

Reaction score
With this Defense, Rb, and Wr threat to make teams pay for focusing on Elliot. We are built to win it all.

But the QB position still scares me. Defenses focus on Elliot, which in return allows guys like Cooper, Gallup and Beasley to roam free, and we all see it. But what happens more than half the time?

Dak misses them for big plays. So instead of jumping out to a huge lead, we let teams hang around, scoring FGs with a shaky kicker.

Our D puts the clamps down on other teams, but when our O, mainly Dak gets to dicking around for most of the game, they are bound to break a little. Then like the *******s many of us are, we get mad at the D.

It would be disappointing to have this team and not win it all because of Dak and his inability to consistently burn teams.

With Romo we'd def win. Even Stafford or Carr would get the job done. I don't believe in Daks ability to throw

Romo had the ability to throw and that's what he wanted to be the best at . DAK HAS THE ABILITY TO WIN THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO BE BEST AT AND THATS WHAT REAL COWBOY FANS WANT !!!!!

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Romo had the ability to throw and that's what he wanted to be the best at . DAK HAS THE ABILITY TO WIN THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO BE BEST AT AND THATS WHAT REAL COWBOY FANS WANT !!!!!
Implying that NFL players dont want to win lmao. Just stop already. All of you. It's getting down right pathetic. Dak fanboys and Dak haters are ruining this fanbase as a whole. Just let the guy play and shut the hell up already.

cowfan

Reaction score

It would be disappointing to have this team and not win it all because of Dak and his inability to consistently burn
teams.

Calvin Johnson retired with Stafford as his quarterback. What playoff games have Stafford or Carr won? Dak is having a better season than both of them.

Batman1980

Reaction score
We waited years and years and years and years for a defense we could be proud of. We finally get it, and our QB forgets how to throw. This has to be a curse.
full

Dude, you either know how to throw or you don't, it's not something you forget how to do.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Its also sad you are saying the cowboys qb forgot how to throw and how inaccurate he is when he leads the nfl in completion percentage since week 8 .
Some fans want perfection, they want a 158 passer rating every game . It’s completely idiotic to think this way.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Charley and I'm a DAKOHOLIC. As a DAKOHOLIC I have a one step program.

Step 1. Tell the Dak "haters", grab my ankles, crawl up my leg and jump on my nuts.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Another Dak bash thread.

"Stafford or Carr would get the job done" Like how many assumed that Cousins would get the job done with the Vikings, in the "they're just a QB away from being Superbowl contenders" mentality.

Not me I thought they had great chemistry with Case. I felt Cousins would’ve been a better fit in Denver, but that’s just me.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Charley and I'm a DAKOHOLIC. As a DAKOHOLIC I have a one step program.

Step 1. Tell the Dak "haters", grab my ankles, crawl up my leg and jump on my nuts.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Not me I thought they had great chemistry with Case. I felt Cousins would’ve been a better fit in Denver, but that’s just me.

As could be the case with Dak and the Cowboys. Dak could very well and has built up a chemistry with his teammates that just can't be subbed with another QB. The chemistry that Dak has with his team mates, especially his offensive team mates, might not just be able to be easily replaced by another QB, like some seem to think. He has built up a chemistry and trust with his team mates to take the Cowboys to the playoffs 2 of his 3 seasons in the NFL.

But, some just believe that if a the QB position is "upgraded" that the Cowboys will be Superbowl bound. Some believe that it's as easy as plugging in a QB who is more talented on paper, on a team that's loaded with talent and a excellent supporting cast and that team will go to the Superbowl. Some believe that if the "inferior" QB is replaced with a QB who fits all of their images of a franchise QB, that all of the problems on a team will be solved or whatever is holding a playoff caliber team back will be resolved and that team will be Superbowl bound.

Like with the Vikings, Case lead them to the NFC Championship game, he made the huge pass to Diggs, with the game on the line, in a playoff spotlight to spend them to the NFC Championship game. Yet, because Cousins looks better on paper than Case does or because he fits more of the image of a franchise QB than Case does, the Vikings replace Case with Cousins, because talking NFL heads just made it as simple as the Vikings being one "upgrade" at QB from being Superbowl bound.

But, the Vikings have regressed and their OC fired after an awful showing in MNF.

Sometimes it's not just as simple as plugging in a QB who looks better on paper. Or replacing the "inferior" QB, with a one who fits the images of what people build up to be a franchise QB. Other factors should be considered, like a QB's intangibles (We know Dak has those). Whether or not a QB can perform in crunch time and in the clutch, Dak has. And the chemistry that the QB has built up with his team mates.

In just 6 games, Dak has built up a chemistry with Cooper and a trust in Cooper, where he can signal to Cooper to change a play. Dak and Cooper have built up a chemistry in Cooper's short time here. There's no guaranteed that another "more talented" QB can step in and have that same chemistry and QB/WR with Cooper right off of the bat like Dak has.

Dak has his flaws and parts of his game he needs to work on, there's no doubts about that. Yet, some of the bashing he receives is over board and absurd at times. Saying that Dak needs a supporting cast to "carry" him to the playoffs or that he couldn't win a Superbowl without a strong supporting cast.

Yet, other QBs who some praise and give credit to, like Stafford,Wince,Carr,Cousins, etc...haven't actually proven anything in the playoffs and in some cases haven't even elevated the teams they were on to playoff teams. Yet, they are defended with "If only they had a strong supporting cast/talented team around them, they would be Superbowl QBs." . As some had this mentality with Cousins, believing that it was the Skins who was the problem and that going to the Vikings would elevate both Cousins/the Vikings into Superbowl contenders.

Cousins got the benefit of the doubt, despite his losing record in prime time games and to winning teams, because he fit the image of the "upgrade" that the Vikings needed at QB.

Cousins,Carr,Stafford,Wentz...all have yet to prove anything in the playoffs or win in the playoffs, but because they fit the "Check marks" of what NFL fans build up in their heads for a franchise, Superbowl winning QB to be, they were given the benefit of the doubt and more lee way and more time to prove themselves in people's minds. Where as some are less patient with Dak. The strong supporting cast debate is used to boost them up and support them, where as it is used against Dak.

Just saying that the Cousins situation, should be a lesson in caution. of replacing a QB who led a team to the playoffs, for one who fits the image of an "upgrade" in the QB position. Jerry should look at that situation and consider other factors when it comes to Dak(chemistry with the team,intangibles) before he ever considers listening to the "experts" who just believe the Cowboys simply need to plug in an upgrade at QB to be Superbowl bound. Or risk be stuck like the Vikings are with paying Cousins millions.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Not another one of these threads.

Enjoy the position we are in...not crap on it....

For real.

If you think about it... we were a hair away from being on a 6 game winning streak.

Dak’s first year was long winning streaks.

I like this pattern.

Very important to be able to win 3 or 4 games in a row.... ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

GMO415

Reaction score
See Super Bowl Champ QB Brad Johnson 9th round / 227th pick / 1992 for further...
EP-312089870.jpg

plasticman

Reaction score
So if the Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl, it's Dak's fault?

The last quarter I saw, that defense gave up two TD's. Zeke had three carries for zero yards.

Meanwhile, the "weak link" threw for two TD's. He then kept the defense on the bench for almost an entire overtime period ending with yet another pass for a TD.

Was I watching a different game than everybody else?

physeter

Reaction score
As could be the case with Dak and the Cowboys. Dak could very well and has built up a chemistry with his teammates that just can't be subbed with another QB. The chemistry that Dak has with his team mates, especially his offensive team mates, might not just be able to be easily replaced by another QB, like some seem to think. He has built up a chemistry and trust with his team mates to take the Cowboys to the playoffs 2 of his 3 seasons in the NFL.

But, some just believe that if a the QB position is "upgraded" that the Cowboys will be Superbowl bound. Some believe that it's as easy as plugging in a QB who is more talented on paper, on a team that's loaded with talent and a excellent supporting cast and that team will go to the Superbowl. Some believe that if the "inferior" QB is replaced with a QB who fits all of their images of a franchise QB, that all of the problems on a team will be solved or whatever is holding a playoff caliber team back will be resolved and that team will be Superbowl bound.

Like with the Vikings, Case lead them to the NFC Championship game, he made the huge pass to Diggs, with the game on the line, in a playoff spotlight to spend them to the NFC Championship game. Yet, because Cousins looks better on paper than Case does or because he fits more of the image of a franchise QB than Case does, the Vikings replace Case with Cousins, because talking NFL heads just made it as simple as the Vikings being one "upgrade" at QB from being Superbowl bound.

But, the Vikings have regressed and their OC fired after an awful showing in MNF.

Sometimes it's not just as simple as plugging in a QB who looks better on paper. Or replacing the "inferior" QB, with a one who fits the images of what people build up to be a franchise QB. Other factors should be considered, like a QB's intangibles (We know Dak has those). Whether or not a QB can perform in crunch time and in the clutch, Dak has. And the chemistry that the QB has built up with his team mates.

In just 6 games, Dak has built up a chemistry with Cooper and a trust in Cooper, where he can signal to Cooper to change a play. Dak and Cooper have built up a chemistry in Cooper's short time here. There's no guaranteed that another "more talented" QB can step in and have that same chemistry and QB/WR with Cooper right off of the bat like Dak has.

Dak has his flaws and parts of his game he needs to work on, there's no doubts about that. Yet, some of the bashing he receives is over board and absurd at times. Saying that Dak needs a supporting cast to "carry" him to the playoffs or that he couldn't win a Superbowl without a strong supporting cast.

Yet, other QBs who some praise and give credit to, like Stafford,Wince,Carr,Cousins, etc...haven't actually proven anything in the playoffs and in some cases haven't even elevated the teams they were on to playoff teams. Yet, they are defended with "If only they had a strong supporting cast/talented team around them, they would be Superbowl QBs." . As some had this mentality with Cousins, believing that it was the Skins who was the problem and that going to the Vikings would elevate both Cousins/the Vikings into Superbowl contenders.

Cousins got the benefit of the doubt, despite his losing record in prime time games and to winning teams, because he fit the image of the "upgrade" that the Vikings needed at QB.

Cousins,Carr,Stafford,Wentz...all have yet to prove anything in the playoffs or win in the playoffs, but because they fit the "Check marks" of what NFL fans build up in their heads for a franchise, Superbowl winning QB to be, they were given the benefit of the doubt and more lee way and more time to prove themselves in people's minds. Where as some are less patient with Dak. The strong supporting cast debate is used to boost them up and support them, where as it is used against Dak.

Just saying that the Cousins situation, should be a lesson in caution. of replacing a QB who led a team to the playoffs, for one who fits the image of an "upgrade" in the QB position. Jerry should look at that situation and consider other factors when it comes to Dak(chemistry with the team,intangibles) before he ever considers listening to the "experts" who just believe the Cowboys simply need to plug in an upgrade at QB to be Superbowl bound. Or risk be stuck like the Vikings are with paying Cousins millions.

Dude this is a great post. You are totally right, people nowadays think that players are plug and play and everything will be fine.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Please stop with these idiotic threads you and your cronies keep making. Romo? The guy who had plenty of chances to win and never did? Stafford? That right there tells me I should not take you seriously at all. Stafford is a stat padding loser who has never even won a playoff game or a division. Carr? Lmao. Yeah he seems real solid.

Go away. You are terrible at making threads.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Im with you...throw in a drew brees or a Mahonne and this team is TOP notch for a long time....with Dak I just can't honestly say that....#weaklink

A long time? Brees is almost 40. He will not be playing for a long time. Brees hasn't did jack since his Super Bowl appearance almost 10 years ago. He's a stat padder who can't win a playoff game outside of the Superdome.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Please stop with these idiotic threads you and your cronies keep making. Romo? The guy who had plenty of chances to win and never did? Stafford? That right there tells me I should not take you seriously at all. Stafford is a stat padding loser who has never even won a playoff game or a division. Carr? Lmao. Yeah he seems real solid.

Go away. You are terrible at making threads.

Stafford owned by Rodgers in his own division, Dak has winning record over the "superior" Wince in the NFC East. And has won the NFC East 2 out of his last 3 seasons. But, Stafford, who couldn't even win a playoff game with Megatron, is suppose to suddenly become a playoff caliber QB with Zeke, Cooper, and Gallup. lol.

Dak has done more to compete in the NFC East in 3 than Stafford has done in the NFC North in 10 years,

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao: