It's sad, we really have a Superbowl team, 1 position holds us back

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
With this Defense, Rb, and Wr threat to make teams pay for focusing on Elliot. We are built to win it all.

But the QB position still scares me. Defenses focus on Elliot, which in return allows guys like Cooper, Gallup and Beasley to roam free, and we all see it. But what happens more than half the time?

Dak misses them for big plays. So instead of jumping out to a huge lead, we let teams hang around, scoring FGs with a shaky kicker.

Our D puts the clamps down on other teams, but when our O, mainly Dak gets to dicking around for most of the game, they are bound to break a little. Then like the *******s many of us are, we get mad at the D.

It would be disappointing to have this team and not win it all because of Dak and his inability to consistently burn teams.

With Romo we'd def win. Even Stafford or Carr would get the job done. I don't believe in Daks ability to throw[/QUOT

Notice when Dak had to throw deep in 4th against filthy it was easy. I think his accuracy could be better if linney....turn up the offense....loose more

conner01

Reaction score
Im with you...throw in a drew brees or a Mahonne and this team is TOP notch for a long time....with Dak I just can't honestly say that....#weaklink
Drew didn’t play much his first year in the nfl
But his next two years he threw 27 td and 31 int
Maybe they should have replaced him
Oh they did and all he’s done is put together HOF career
I’m no huge Dak fan but it’s a bit too early to say he can’t be a good QB
And i want to wait to sign him

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Do people realize if you have Great QB and pay him 30mil per year you will no longer have a great defense anymore etc
Does people not see that Dak is one of the best keep away QBs ever and he's only in year 3? Do y'all not know Football

Last edited:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
The Te position is what's holding us back. Sure it would be awesome if we had a QB who was Aaron Rodgers but it's this Everydown Te lead scheme with no talent at the position that's holding us back. 1 TD all year between 4 players and still not Rotating for better slot wrs or rbs
Lmao you cant be serious. You dont need an all pro at every position to win, especially not at TE when we have Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, & Beasily. The TEs we have couldn't play better. They catch everything. People who actually think TE is holding us back are straight delusional. I think we're already fine.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has there ever been a more clueless fanbase then the Cowboys?

You are Mr. Clueless of these forums and probably on Dak's social media payroll.....there really isn't any other way to explain your zeal and total support for such a below average QB......

P.S. What are they paying you bud hope it's worth it......:(

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Drew didn’t play much his first year in the nfl
But his next two years he threw 27 td and 31 int
Maybe they should have replaced him
Oh they did and all he’s done is put together HOF career
I’m no huge Dak fan but it’s a bit too early to say he can’t be a good QB
And i want to wait to sign him

Even Brees went 7-9 for 3 seasons in a row, before Payton and the Saints front office were able to build a team around him.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
All of you people on both sides have issues. Calling Dak Troy Aikmen, or calling him a bum. lmao. Ridiculous. He's obviously no Troy Aikmen, & he's obviously not a bad player either. Let him be himself and let's wait and see if he AND the rest of the team will deliver us a super bowl.

These arguments are getting down right pathetic from both sides. Smdh. And can we stop bringing up Romo? Damn. Dude is retired and done. Romo will never stop getting hate until the end of time.

Hadenough

Reaction score
With this Defense, Rb, and Wr threat to make teams pay for focusing on Elliot. We are built to win it all.

But the QB position still scares me. Defenses focus on Elliot, which in return allows guys like Cooper, Gallup and Beasley to roam free, and we all see it. But what happens more than half the time?

Dak misses them for big plays. So instead of jumping out to a huge lead, we let teams hang around, scoring FGs with a shaky kicker.

Our D puts the clamps down on other teams, but when our O, mainly Dak gets to dicking around for most of the game, they are bound to break a little. Then like the *******s many of us are, we get mad at the D.

It would be disappointing to have this team and not win it all because of Dak and his inability to consistently burn teams.

With Romo we'd def win. Even Stafford or Carr would get the job done. I don't believe in Daks ability to throw
You have every right to be worried! Dak is the weak link but there is only one way to look at this right now! ITS A CRUMMY CHOICE BUT ITS ALL WE GOT!

conner01

Reaction score
Im with you...throw in a drew brees or a Mahonne and this team is TOP notch for a long time....with Dak I just can't honestly say that....#weaklink
I bet 99.9% of the board would rather have mahonnes
Probably Jerry too
But we don’t and can’t have him