It's safe to assume that the Cowboys are moving on from Dak

TheCritic

Reaction score
With Kellen Moore becoming the offensive coordinator and Kitna returning as QB coach, it's safe to assume that the Cowboys are moving on from Dak and Mike White will be ready to start. I like these moves!

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
With Kellen Moore becoming the offensive coordinator and Kitna returning as QB coach, it's safe to assume that the Cowboys are moving on from Dak and Mike White will be ready to start. I like these moves!
Lol Dak has hall of fame talent Jerry said he needs three firsts minimum for him.

glimmerman

Reaction score
White better really impress in the preseason. Would take Injury to get him in as starter to even get a chance. And he would have to be amazing to keep the job. I don’t think it’s happening.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
yes it makes sense

1. Replace Quarterback with an unproven scrub
2. Replace Offensive Coordinator with an unproven scrub.
3. Replace Quarterback Coach with an unproven scrub.
???
Superbowl!

cowboyec

Reaction score
they ain't movin on from Dak.
better chance they move on from Garrett but I don't even think that is likely.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Any reason besides Kellen Moore possibly being upgraded to Coordinator that would indicate Dak being demoted?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I was thinking of Mike White this very morning and wondering what the plan was for his big arm going forward.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If there is any truth to Dak liking Kellen Moore and that being the reason they are keeping him around, then I would say that they don't have plans to move on from Dak.

roughneck266

Reaction score
You need a pee test. They aren't moving on and Mike White isn't ready to bring Dak a glass of water.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
giphy.gif

lukin2006

Reaction score
I have seen no indication that they are moving on from Dak. If they do, then they need to move into the top 5 to get a quality QB...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Love the tongue in cheek comments.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh...