It's that time of year again (positions of need)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Another failed season and this is where we come to try and figure out how we can get better.

2018 was an excellent draft class. Management did there job once again and did great in the draft.

This year we have no first rounder so there will be no LVE types added to the team but hopefully another Connor Williams and Michael Gallup type at a position of need will do us a lot of good.

So where do you guys think we will go in the draft?

In no order I think we need:

TE
Safety (Could be Earl Thomas) / A box safety would be nice as well. Woods had a good year
DT (See Rams game. David Irving is not dependable.)
OL ( We get Frederick back and maybe we can slide Looney over to guard Regardless this offense is only as good as the OL)
Backup RB ( Zeke likes to come off the field quite a bit and he's such a physical runner that it would be nice to try and find a legit backup. Rod Smith is too North/south)

Slot Wide Out (Cole Beasley is getting older. I'd like to have him back. I'd also like to sign Humphries from the Bucs who is only 25.)

cowboyec

Reaction score
I agree with your list.
I'd consider DE if a good one fell to us....you can never have enuff pass-rushers.
CB also...I like BJ,Awuzie and Lewis....Boise St CB Tyler Horton might be consideration late.

but no question...DT,S,TE and OT.