It's time to address one of our biggest needs

KingRah

Reaction score
WE need a dt and a 2nd pass rusher. D law hasn't had the same impact since announcing his shoulder injury. We need a DT that can't be moved to protect our linebackers in games like these. We also need an upgrade over Connor Williams. The line looks weak today. The middle of both lines look bad right now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Left guard is a big problem. Connor Williams was complete trash tonight. Rams outclassed him. He hurt us.

KingRah

Reaction score
Left guard is a big problem. Connor Williams was complete trash tonight. Rams outclassed him. He hurt us.
we saw this coming, at least I did. How many decisions like this have we seen where fans saw it but the coaches didn't?
it was the same with zeke not being used as. receiver. the fans and media saw it. Then after 3-5 they start throwing to him every game and we win. we need to burn our play book honestly. I can accept garret as the head coach because he does get the team to play hard most games and they still listen to him.

BoysWin

Reaction score
WE need a dt and a 2nd pass rusher. D law hasn't had the same impact since announcing his shoulder injury. We need a DT that can't be moved to protect our linebackers in games like these. We also need an upgrade over Connor Williams. The line looks weak today. The middle of both lines look bad right now.

Address the LAEGEST NEED: A HEAD COACH!

DcFootball4

Reaction score
we're wasting two special linebackers by not getting a dt.

I totally agree. DT is our biggest need imo. I hear on TV and everything about 2nd rnd TE! What!? No we need a big DT to help clog our middle!

Rayman70

Reaction score
we saw this coming, at least I did. How many decisions like this have we seen where fans saw it but the coaches didn't?
it was the same with zeke not being used as. receiver. the fans and media saw it. Then after 3-5 they start throwing to him every game and we win. we need to burn our play book honestly. I can accept garret as the head coach because he does get the team to play hard most games and they still listen to him.
as did I. Think we mentioned this on this board prior to the game. We knew 2 things, Rams would key on Zeke and they would run the ball straight at us. We couldn't stop anything.Connor Williams was plain terrible. Not saying hes a bust,but hes certainly not the immediate answer for the team. Hes a couple years away.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Totally agree on those needs. Makes me want to ask. What do you think are the chances we could get Gerald McCoy (if released) and Earl Thomas in FA?
very good actually. I see Thomas as a 2 year guy...and McCoy would be a beast here. I think he would fix the interior and hes a durable player.