It's time to trade Zeke

Darkhound

Reaction score
Zeke is done... and the problem is.. if we get rid of him... Pollard wont last either. It is like a curse... I am almost certain ZEKE wont do anything on tonights game

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Zeke is done... and the problem is.. if we get rid of him... Pollard wont last either. It is like a curse... I am almost certain ZEKE wont do anything on tonights game

This stupid post did not age well.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Well that post didn’t age well
Same with the whole "we need to trade tyron Smith" narrative that half this forum was shouting last year. That aged awful, especially with NFC left tackles bakirati/armstead both injured and Trent Williams demanding near 25 million a year (you can easily argue Tyron at his less than 8 million cap hit is the best bang for your buck lineman in the NFC)

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Never really gave much thought about roids, but not impossible, I guess.

I believe you were on the old DC.com board back in 2016 when Zeke was drafted. Do you remember we had Henry's cousin join the board and advocate hard for Henry arguing he was the better player. While many people thought we should pick Ramsey / Henry in the first and second, nobody took the dude serious. We essentially laughed him off the board. I think Henry has become the player we all expected Zeke to be for the majority of his career. Could you imagine if Zeke improved over his rookie season and sustained that level of play for a few seasons? Instead it's been one phenomenal season and a bunch of excuses for why he doesn't look special anymore. Disappointing for sure.

I remember the arguments over Zeke, and some wanting Henry, though don't recall the cousin specifically.

I don't think Henry is the player I expected Zeke to be, or Zeke was sold to be when we picked him. Even Zeke never was. The big sell on Zeke was how complete a back he was, with especially good receiving skills for a bell cow back. A bigger and stronger Marshall Faulk. Just never happened.

And I think the receiving happened even less for Henry. Though he's holding up better than most expected, and with more carries.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Sorry but Zeke has lost his speed and the ability to break tackles. I don't think he is the same player.

We should have never gave him this contract. Pollard could have replaced him if he held out. Now I think Pollard is a better runner than Zeke.

We can get a high draft pick for him and get rid of his overpaid contract. Or they can trade for Dlinemen.

Right now, this is Dak's team, not Zeke. I don't think he can carry the team anymore.

He was a BEAST tonight...

JBond

Reaction score
Everyone wanted him to slim down to get his burst back. That is not happening. Overpaid.... etc. Speed never comes back

He needs to beef up more and be a wrecking ball. Hurt others that attempt to tackle him. Inflict pain at the point of contact.