It's time to trade Zeke

JayFord

Reaction score
no ones going to trade any quality player for a running back and i still think Zeke is good and he played well today

Tood Gurley is still available and no ones picking him up

Aftershock

Reaction score
We're stuck with Zeke unfortunately
Fortunately the Zeke/Pollard duo is probably the best in the NFL from what we've seen today
Pollard is not an every-down back

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Sorry but Zeke has lost his speed and the ability to break tackles. I don't think he is the same player.

We should have never gave him this contract. Pollard could have replaced him if he held out. Now I think Pollard is a better runner than Zeke.

We can get a high draft pick for him and get rid of his overpaid contract. Or they can trade for Dlinemen.

Right now, this is Dak's team, not Zeke. I don't think he can carry the team anymore.

LOLZ.

Now people try to trade Zeke.

Say what: times up. Trading should have happened 2 years ago. But we decided to give him a big contract.

1. YOU DONT DRAFT RBS HIGH.
2. YOU DONT GIVE RBS A SECOND CONTRACT.
3. UNSLESS YOU ARE NOT THE DALLAS FO D+MBASSES.

Sorry CPT CPSLKD

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We're stuck with Zeke unfortunately
Fortunately the Zeke/Pollard duo is probably the best in the NFL from what we've seen today
Pollard is not an every-down back

It’s looking to me like he’s going to have to take a pay cut next season or the team may move on from him.

Twin928

Reaction score
Obviously the Cowboy front office screwed the pooch on this and Jaylon Smith's contracts. Have patience my fellow fan. Both will be gone next year!

Couldn't get anything in trade for either of them. What's obvious to us fans is for sure obvious to the GM's around the league.[/QUOTE jaylon will be gone for sure but getting rid of DAK best friend n zeke sorry not happening he will play that contract out it’s DAK team n dak wants his best friend back there with him sorry that’s reality

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did some of you watch the game or just looking at box score?

Zeke is fine...burst is still there and appears to be faster than last couple years.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
LOLZ.

Now people try to trade Zeke.

Say what: times up. Trading should have happened 2 years ago. But we decided to give him a big contract.

1. YOU DONT DRAFT RBS HIGH.
2. YOU DONT GIVE RBS A SECOND CONTRACT.
3. UNSLESS YOU ARE NOT THE DALLAS FO D+MBASSES.

Sorry CPT CPSLKD

I hated that contract. They should just had gone with Pollard and let him sit out for the entire year.

visionary

Reaction score
Sorry but Zeke has lost his speed and the ability to break tackles. I don't think he is the same player.

We should have never gave him this contract. Pollard could have replaced him if he held out. Now I think Pollard is a better runner than Zeke.

We can get a high draft pick for him and get rid of his overpaid contract. Or they can trade for Dlinemen.

Right now, this is Dak's team, not Zeke. I don't think he can carry the team anymore.

I’d wait for you guys to grow up but it’s never gonna happen

there are still sometimes that the sheer stupidity on this board surprises me

:facepalm:

jnday

Reaction score

You would be lucky to give Zeke and his contract away to another team. Dallas would have to add some draft picks to sweeten the deal enough for a team to consider taking Zeke. Dallas would need an every down RB if they did get rid of Zeke. Pollard could not handle the workload and still be effective.

rambo2

Reaction score

They don't need to trade anybody. They need all of the players that they have.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
What is frustrating to me about posts like this is not the opinion about Zeke. If that's your opinion, cool. It's the fact that people STILL don't understand how the salary cap works and how his contract basically keeps him in Dallas for a while.

I understand how it works alright. That's the reason why we should try and trade him and get that inflated contract off the books.