Jabril cox not on the pup list

Doomsday101

Reaction score
as Cox recently told our Mike Fisher of his rehab timetable.

"I feel great in my workouts,'' Cox told us. "I'm happy with where I am. I plan on being ready at (the start of Oxnard training) camp.''

And indeed, as the Cowboys report on Monday, we're told Cox is slated to practice with the team this week.

When Dallas drafted Cox, the Cowboys got what many considered a steal in the fourth round. In his senior season at LSU, Cox had the highest coverage grade of any linebacker in the draft. Cox posted nine career interceptions in college, with two seasons of three or more interceptions. Additionally, Cox displayed the ability to turn takeaways into six points for his team.

Versatility was also an aspect of Cox's game he displayed in college, as he had three seasons with four or more sacks. Cox posted a very respectable Pro Football Focus grade of 73.0 in his 2021 preseason action with Dallas.

Source: Jabril Cox Ready to Practice Alongside Micah Parsons at Cowboys Camp (msn.com)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Obviously, Jabril Cox worked diligently to get himself back in shape ahead of the original schedule. Not every player is willing to work that hard to return earlier than expected. I'm excited for him and look forward to seeing him perform. I think he'll prove his draft selection to be a really wise choice.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some #12 QB called the GOAT, on the radar of Parsons / Cox Sack List.

TB fans want #12 jersey hung up at their stadium. But they will have to dig it out of the turf, blood stained, at Jerry World...as it takes on an entire new meaning of ... The Death Star ... :lmao2:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
There were a lot of scouts that though Jabril Cox was the best LB in pass coverage in the 2021 draft, so this is great news. If I remember right he was just getting more snaps on defense last season when his injury occurred.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm really excited about Cox. I hope they're not rushing him back, but I'm certain the docs know what they're doing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some #12 QB called the GOAT, on the radar of Parsons / Cox Sack List.

TB fans want #12 jersey hung up at their stadium. But they will have to dig it out of the turf, blood stained, at Jerry World...as it takes on an entire new meaning of ... The Death Star ... :lmao2:
:flagwave::yourock:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Parsons and Cox duo, and some LVE. I still think he can contribute.

LVE was 2nd Team All Pro as a rookie. Clearly set back by his injuries, but played the full year last year, and was playing his best ball at the end of the season.

Shouldn't shock anyone if he regained his form and made the pro bowl. He's got upside and his arrow was pointing up last year.

CWR

Reaction score
This is awesome news. He needs the practice.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
LVE was 2nd Team All Pro as a rookie. Clearly set back by his injuries, but played the full year last year, and was playing his best ball at the end of the season.

Shouldn't shock anyone if he regained his form and made the pro bowl. He's got upside and his arrow was pointing up last year.

agree.

he needs more snaps though.