Jace Prescott, Daks Brother, has passed away

Hadenough

Reaction score
Apparently it was suicide according to reports going around on social media.

Dam, I feel bad for Dak. Lost his mom and now his brother kills himself, that is just messed up.

R.I.P.
If it was suicide it is awful that he felt that bad he had to take his own life. Makes you wonder what was so bad he couldnt of been helped.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dear Dak,

My deepest condolences to you and your whole family. May your brother rest in peace.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If it was suicide it is awful that he felt that bad he had to take his own life. Makes you wonder what was so bad he couldnt of been helped.
From personal experience sometimes people can’t be helped. Sometimes the pain they feel inside is too much and no amount of medication or therapy doesn’t help.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Not a news you want to hear May he Rest in Peace.Hope Dak and his family the best in this hard time.

aria

Reaction score
Losing a sibling is one of the most painful things in life. Condolences Dak.

Hang strong, Roll on.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Sad times.
Hang in there Dak, the light still shines even though it seems very dim at times.
...condolences...

mcmvp

Reaction score
I have friends that have lost siblings to suicide. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone...It’s so tragic :(

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Every time I think about the draft, I think of the 4th round pick of Dak Prescott, knowing he a Cowboy fan growing up, and was going to be the Cowboys QB. Did not see it happening as a Rookie but knew it would happen soon. I am sure Jace celebrated with Dak being drafted by Cowboy. Also, the bond that Dak expressed of his brothers showed during the Commercial together. That makes the lost hurt worse this draft weekend.