cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I wonder if our FO, as they like to say,.............."have interest"

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Some odd stuff going on there at WR.

Allen Robinson should've been brought back. They screwed that up.
I read things that it was not a skill thing. Butted heads with more than a few people, including Marrone.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Some odd stuff going on there at WR.

Allen Robinson should've been brought back. They screwed that up.

I loved their WRs corp last last year, if you include Robinson. Robinson, with Lee and Dede would have heen hard to stop with a competent QB.

Looks like theyre taking steps backwards and reverting back to the old Jags.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Then why did he out perform Marqise Lee their fancy 2nd round pick? Why didn't the yards and TDs go to him?
Could not tell you but his game log from 2015 looks like it suffered from multiple personality he had games where he had 3 for 17 or 3 for 19 then he has games where he is 8 for 108, 5 for 122, 5 for 116, 11 for 116 but he was more a 4 or 5 for 60 yard guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There was a time when the Jags sucked but one thing they had going for them was Hurns and Robinson. Crazy they got rid of them both this offseason. I always liked Hurns and Robinson. It's going to be interesting to see what his market is this late in the offseason.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Then why did he out perform Marqise Lee their fancy 2nd round pick? Why didn't the yards and TDs go to him?

Lee struggled with injuries his first two years while Hurns has struggled with injuries the past two. I think they've essentially picked Lee over Hurns for that reason. He was supposed to make $7 million this year. The market for him might be around that number because of the injury concerns.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If Tom Coughlin does not want him I have to say I would not either.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I loved their WRs corp last last year, if you include Robinson. Robinson, with Lee and Dede would have heen hard to stop with a competent QB.

Looks like theyre taking steps backwards and reverting back to the old Jags.
Westbrook, Lee, and Moncrief is pretty strong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want a WR in the draft. Maybe two. So I don't know what a veteran does if we sign one. Seems like a logjam of players.

Dez
Ridley
Beasley
Williams
Hurns/Inman/Hunter
Switzer
Brown

Add another late round pick WR to that and something has to give. Brown's an easy cut. Beasley and Switzer might have to midget wrestle for a spot.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lee struggled with injuries his first two years while Hurns has struggled with injuries the past two. I think they've essentially picked Lee over Hurns for that reason. He was supposed to make $7 million this year. The market for him might be around that number because of the injury concerns.

I think you are short changing the player. As if...well, somebody had to get 1,000 yards and 10 TDs. Like that happens all the time with bad teams.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Westbrook, Lee, and Moncrief is pretty strong.

Yeah kinda strong, but it's an unnecessary large step back from
Robinson, Hurns, Lee, Dede and Cole.

Im a huge Dede fan, when it comes to the player not his off field mess.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could not tell you but his game log from 2015 looks like it suffered from multiple personality he had games where he had 3 for 17 or 3 for 19 then he has games where he is 8 for 108, 5 for 122, 5 for 116, 11 for 116 but he was more a 4 or 5 for 60 yard guy.

Yes. I actually picked him up in fantasy football that year. Very feast or famine.

Hey, not everybody can be Brice Butler.

superonyx

Reaction score
Allen Hurns looks like a poor mans Terrance Williams.

We need answers.... If he is the answer I'm afraid we are all misunderstanding the question.