Jalen Hurts out Sunday

Knotamus

Reaction score
Also, the G-men will be w/o Daniel Jones

Pretty cool “Rocky” style video of Menshew.. American Flag boxer shorts and all. Towards the end of that video, I was honestly waiting for him to start running up a long flight of stairs and jump up/down with his arms up.. wishful thinking on my part I suppose.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
idk why any one worry about the eagles or washington at all

if cowboys cant take care of them then they have zero chance of even win 1 game in the playoffs so who cares
Some of you have common sense like me I see. Worrying about WFT is some loser stuff and if they sweep us its loser stuff.

rambo2

Reaction score
This....the rest of the NFC East is pretty much irrelevant at this point. The only threat is Washington and they pretty much would have to sweep the season series with the Cowboys, If they can do that i'm not sure I care if the Cowboys make the playoffs or not.
There is a good chance that 8 wins makes the playoffs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So what! We play the WFT next. Unless it's a report about them, I don't want to hear about any non-Cowboys updates. This is Cowboyzone, not NFCEzone.
There are fans who want Dallas to win the division by default. I would rather see them earn it by sweeping the division.

Qcard

Reaction score
So what! We play the WFT next. Unless it's a report about them, I don't want to hear about any non-Cowboys updates. This is Cowboyzone, not NFCEzone.
This is about Carson Wentz