Jalen Hurts out Sunday

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There are fans who want Dallas to win the division by default. I would rather see them earn it by sweeping the division.
What does that have to do with focusing on what the Cowboys are doing week to week? We will get to those other teams in due time but the next game is the WFT so why muddy the water talking about those other teams?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It’s not bs. There is a whole thread of you yapping about him being a JAG. Stop being a baby and own it. Until then, no one will take you seriously.
You shut the hell up too. We only play one opponent at a time. Stop muddying the water by talking about teams we don't play that week.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
You shut the hell up too. We only play one opponent at a time. Stop muddying the water by talking about teams we don't play that week.
What the hell are you even talking about? Own your ish, or get treated like a baby. And yes, I will call you out whenever you poke your head out of your moms basement.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You could easily do like many others, if you're not interested, keep moving but nah, you wanna play Mr. moderator like a 16-year-old.........grow the hell up.
There is an NFL Zone for those of you that want to talk about non-cowboys topics. USE IT!

foofighters

Reaction score
There is an NFL Zone for those of you that want to talk about non-cowboys topics. USE IT!
Meh, the mods pick and choose anyway so it's basically fair game. They'll move threads to the another place or merge and then leave the exact same type of thread alone right underneath it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What the hell are you even talking about? Own your ish, or get treated like a baby. And yes, I will call you out whenever you poke your head out of your moms basement.
MODS please move this thread and its trolls to the NFL Zone. This is non-Cowboys BS talk.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Meh, the mods pick and choose anyway so it's basically fair game. They'll move threads to the another place or merge and then leave the exact same type of thread alone right underneath it.
They don't see everything. Sometimes it needs to be brought to their attention. This thread is clearly NFL Zone material.

foofighters

Reaction score
They don't see everything. Sometimes it needs to be brought to their attention. This thread is clearly NFL Zone material.
I'll buy that...sometimes. but back to you, If we were talking about a NFCN QB then I'd say ya. However, this decision does affect the team (Cowboys).

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'll buy that...sometimes. but back to you, If we were talking about a NFCN QB then I'd say ya. However, this decision does affect the team (Cowboys).
The entire NFL affects the Cowboys but we have an NFL Zone for that. If it's not directly Cowboys talk then put it in NFL Zone.

ghst187

Reaction score
I can only imagine the meltdown in Philly media if they lose to the jets….hope to get to hear it

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm very over the NFC East.

We are in a spot to take care of all business ourselves.

I worry much more about losses from the other obvious four.

Need at least the three seed. I promise all of you that. Don't plan on being better next year. That's not guaranteed. We have a shot and we need to at least make an NFCCG appearance or we are headed backward. The starting point is not the MM hire. He was not brought here to rebuild.
We won’t be better next year. We are losing.

Gallup
Pollard
Wilson
Connor Williams
Noah Brown
Shultz
Turner
Hooker
Kearse
Armstrong
Gregory
Bernard
LVE
Anger
Gifford
Just to name a few. Most of these players we use now.. We can keep a few.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Omg stop crying.

how do you not see the relevance of the eagles game today when it comes to the cowboys and clinching the division.
The Eagles are no threat to the Cowboys clinching the NFCE. The only team getting even close to that is the WFT.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We won’t be better next year. We are losing.

Gallup
Pollard
Wilson
Connor Williams
Noah Brown
Shultz
Turner
Hooker
Kearse
Armstrong
Gregory
Bernard
LVE
Anger
Gifford
Just to name a few. Most of these players we use now.. We can keep a few.
You sound ridiculous. It's not the time to be concerned about that. Besides, the Cowboys will find a way to resign most of the players on that list.