Jalen Ramsey’s Agent Has Requested a Trade

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think this is a reasonable take

Relevant takes yes, but...

I think #1 was coming from a place of emotion. I think he really wanted to be here. I think he would be ecstatic if we traded for him

2) I like Minkah as a prospect. But he is still a prospect. Ramsey is a legit All Pro.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Trash talking is being a cancer in the locker room? lol
I LOVE the talent and swag factor...but SOMETIMES he takes it too far on the field. Would he be a positive or negative for Donovan Wilsons development? Because I see some those same qualities in Donovan...HUGE upside. Not sure we can afford him,especially with the deals we have looming.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I LOVE the talent and swag factor...but SOMETIMES he takes it too far on the field. Would he be a positive or negative for Donovan Wilsons development? Because I see some those same qualities in Donovan...HUGE upside. Not sure we can afford him,especially with the deals we have looming.
Man he's out there battling DHop 1 on 1 on an island. He told marrone D hop dropped the 3rd down ball. Which on replay showed it hit the ground. Told marrone to challenge it marrone told him to go take a seat. So not only is your all pro corner out there playing harder than everyone every single play with literally the toughest matchup. He's right there and you don't trust him enough to throw the challenge flag? Respect is a 2 way street where we come from you just don't get it because you have a certain position.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Man he's out there battling DHop 1 on 1 on an island. He told marrone D hop dropped the 3rd down ball. Which on replay showed it hit the ground. Told marrone to challenge it marrone told him to go take a seat. So not only is your all pro corner out there playing harder than everyone every single play with literally the toughest matchup. He's right there and you don't trust him enough to throw the challenge flag? Respect is a 2 way street where we come from you just don't get it because you have a certain position.
didn't know that had happened...but yes, you gotta take blinders off as a HC and keep an open mind..LISTEN TO YOUR TEAM CAPTAINS. THATS WHY THEY ARE YOUR LEADERS. SO I agree. Jalen is ahelluva safety and brings the swag..too bad hes on a bad team. It must suck.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the final score would indicate to me that he did a nice job on his man DHOP. That's no easy chore. BTW...I think Fournette scored..Jags should have gotten the W. Refs blew it BIGLY. lol

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
didn't know that had happened...but yes, you gotta take blinders off as a HC and keep an open mind..LISTEN TO YOUR TEAM CAPTAINS. THATS WHY THEY ARE YOUR LEADERS. SO I agree. Jalen is ahelluva safety and brings the swag..too bad hes on a bad team. It must suck.
If you watch the video again Marrone goes over there and must have said something real crazy because even Joe Haden looked pissed off at the coach. #25 if you aint kno

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He might be the difference between a Lombardi or not, torn on this one. That would be another expensive contract coming up and a 1st for a rental would be stupid.

If Dallas wants to go all in for this season, then he is the guy to get.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If you watch the video again Marrone goes over there and must have said something real crazy because even Joe Haden looked pissed off at the coach. #25 if you aint kno
Marrone is NOT a good dude by all accounts. He has a history of being a total ******. He treats his players like meat...and so it sounds like he's in midseason form. He's lucky he don't get his clock cleaned by a player...I wouldn't even feel sorry for him. BELIEVE ME,I DO NOT CADONE THAT...but I have never liked the guy. In fact,it might please me if that happened.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If Jalen ramsey brings back a 1st round pick I'd be shocked. If I'm Jacksonville that's what I ask for, but hes a headache and isnt this the last year of his rookie deal?

Exactly. I think Taco and a 3, maybe Taco and 2 tops would be the best deal they could probably get. They'd get a DE (which they looked like they could use) and a 2nd, and we get Ramsey. That would be worth it to me.