Jalen Ramsey’s Agent Has Requested a Trade

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It appears he is/was die-heart Cowboy fans. Would it still be a dream to play for Cowboys after everything that's happened?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Taco and a 5 for Ramsey would be smashing. Can you imagine the chaps on the telly like Stephen A Smith discussing that trade? Bloody hell! That would be Jerry's greatest trade since Herschel Walker if he can pull that off. What a ruddy magician he'd be with that.
A Player so highly thought of by His current team that He's a healthy gameday inactive and a 5th rnd pick for Your all-pro CB?
Would You make that trade if You were Jags GM?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
A Player so highly thought of by His current team that He's a healthy gameday inactive and a 5th rnd pick for Your all-pro CB?
Would You make that trade if You were Jags GM?

Probably not unless Ramsay was giving us such a fit that we have to get rid of him and that trade was the best offer available. But I'd probably ask for at least a 3 for him if a player like Taco was being thrown in as we'd be getting what we likely would get for a comp pick for Ramsay and a player.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Probably not unless Ramsay was giving us such a fit that we have to get rid of him and that trade was the best offer available. But I'd probably ask for at least a 3 for him if a player like Taco was being thrown in as we'd be getting what we likely would get for a comp pick for Ramsay and a player.
If the Jags put Him on the market there will be a ton of suitors, genuine lockdown CB's are near the top of most GM's wish lists in today's NFL, the price will be steep, like 2 1st rnd picks steep, maybe They'd bite on a swap deal for Byron, but I think They'd want more than that and some team would be willing to pay it.
He may be a pain in the Khyber, but it's not as if He's ever been in off-field trouble or suspended for illegal substances, Teams will convince themselves that They can keep Him happy and focused on playing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If the Jags put Him on the market there will be a ton of suitors, genuine lockdown CB's are near the top of most GM's wish lists in today's NFL, the price will be steep, like 2 1st rnd picks steep, maybe They'd bite on a swap deal for Byron, but I think They'd want more than that and some team would be willing to pay it.
He may be a pain in the Khyber, but it's not as if He's ever been in off-field trouble or suspended for illegal substances, Teams will convince themselves that They can keep Him happy and focused on playing.

Fair point

GIFTS86

Reaction score
Exactly, he is young and has a ton of football left in his career. And he is the best CB in the league from the start! Him growing up a dallas fan is great. However we passed on him. Also I heard a report that the jags were asking for a 1st rd pick and that was it! If I was the front office I would drop a 1st immeadiately!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
This hurts my heart. The dream is dead and over. Lets hope the pats don't get him.
Think of it this way.
He asked the prettiest Girl in School to the Prom and She turned Him down, this hurt His feelings and He told His Buds that She's not that great and Her personality sucks.
A couple of Years later She's suddenly showing interest, He'll probably decide that She's great again and pretend that the crappy Boyband She likes are really, really, good, just to please Her.

Last edited:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I forgot players aren't allowed to be upset with the way coaches coach. You guys are ridiculous these men aren't slaves these are millionaire professionals that actually have college education and do have a brain. Maybe the coaches just suck. I would say doug marrone sucks.
This is a very ignorant perspective. And to make the "slave" analogy, it's nearly not even worth the thought of a reply.

EMPLOYEES. That is what the players are. Coaches are supervisors/bosses. Look up the basic business structure if you aren't familiar with it. I'm not going to explain any farther than that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Chiefs is right
I'm thinking Eagles

I could see the Eagles being in the mix, especially with what Atlanta did to them. However, I've got another team that may be trying to jump in. How about Chicago? With Aaron Rodgers in their division and the Bears trying to win that division again, I think Ramsay would be perfect for Chicago, and he'd give them the push I think they need.