Jalen Ramsey to Dolphins for a 3 and Hunter Long TE ….Jerry?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I would gladly have given the Rams a 3 and say Hendershot to team Ramsey with Diggs . Dolphins made a good trade .

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would gladly have given the Rams a 3 and say Hendershot to team Ramsey with Diggs . Dolphins made a good trade .
Great move for them. They have to defend Diggs in AFCE, and Jacksonvilles Lawrence/Ridley connection could be very potent. I think Lawrence is poised to break out as a top 5 guy. AFC is going to be tough

RonWashington

Reaction score
Shut down corners then go out get Wagner to start whacking Eagles and Giants yes that’s what clearing cap space is about Stephen .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Although the more snaps Bland gets I think the better he will be . That’s probably the starting diuo in 23 Diggs & Bland .

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
no brainer

But I also read that Jalen wanted to go to Miami. So that might have been something
I'd imagine he'd want Dallas if we had offered a good deal too. It'd have been full circle for him to come here.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It’s amazing how talented players with some noise around them are discounted these days. This tells me the Rams had enough.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I really like this Mike McDaniel as head coach. He is very aggressive but still smart. Miami can get out of Ramsey’s deal before they have to worry about paying Tua, which they might not even do.