Image: Jalen Ramsey vs top receivers

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This morning on First Things First they were discussing how Jalen Ramsey shut down almost every top WR he went against this year. With one exception..... His most receptions and yards given up all year was to one Amari Cooper 7 receptions for 57 yards. For as much flack as some of our UNEDUCATED posters give Amari, his stats always somehow line up with the top WRs in the league. We are lucky to have him, and the chemistry he has with Dak.
e9f3f3c2-0bfa-4cc0-bcb6-70d6365c3c57
050567be-7b89-4883-93ea-ef

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Amari is awesome but he also earns a lot of his flack.

my issue is that most people comment on him and compare him to other WRs and they don’t even watch other teams games. They see espn highlights of Julio and say “ooh see Amari doesn’t do that” But aren’t watching games when Julio has 2 catches for 20 yards. Sure Amari has warts but so does EVERY receiver

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't know about that one...unless you're referencing what he did last year on road games....then yeah I can see that criticism but if its about his "body language"? That always seems to be a reach.

Road games.. Stopping on routes.. Horrible body language.

Amari Cooper in 2018 and half of 2019 is what I want to see. He was a game changer and the MVP of our football team.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Amari Cooper in 2018 and half of 2019 is what I want to see. He was a game changer and the MVP of our football team.

all wr have worse stats on road than at home. Where do you get that he stops on routes? And idc about body language when you’re breaking dbs ankles

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ramsey, five-year, $100 million extension with a maximum value of $105 million that keeps Ramsey in L.A. through the 2025 season. The deal also contains a staggering $71.2 million guaranteed at signing.

Yet some Cowboys fans complain how much Dallas players receive or shouldn't receive.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Does catch like anybody on the team?

Not really.. I hate how this team is built.

LVE is my favorite player.

I like Lamb, Gallup and Schultz too.

Not a big fan of really any of the players on this team though.

We're just a boring football team.. Not exciting. Predictable.. Same mistakes..

Jerry's product and constant selling BS in the offseason has just ran it's course for me. I at least want to be entertained and his product is a television re-run.

JBS

Reaction score

Jerry's product and constant selling BS in the offseason has just ran it's course for me. I at least want to be entertained and his product is a television re-run.

LVE loloool...he sucks

JayFord

Reaction score
Amari only gets flack because hes not a firey emotional guy hes laid back just like Kyler Murray is if things are good or bad his face looks the same

but when we had Dez people couldnt stand him being firey and said he was a distraction when we was just passionate about what he does

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Far too many times fans think all great receivers must make these incrediable catches in Jump ball situations. That's not Amari's game

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Yeah see this is extreme...stopping on routes and his body language isn't a issue. You can argue the road games are...but I'd argue this whole team in that same span performed worse on the road than at home. Dak and Zeke as well. I'm one of Dak's biggest fans on this site but you could also use the argument he plays better at home than on the road as well.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Amari only gets flack because hes not a firey emotional guy hes laid back just like Kyler Murray is if things are good or bad his face looks the same

but when we had Dez people couldnt stand him being firey and said he was a distraction when we was just passionate about what he does
Yup. It’s always been weird to me presumably grown adults care so much about an athlete’s body language or personality. They’re not your friend or family. If he can ball he can ball

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Yeah see this is extreme...stopping on routes and his body language isn't a issue. You can argue the road games are...but I'd argue this whole team in that same span performed worse on the road than at home. Dak and Zeke as well. I'm one of Dak's biggest fans on this site but you could also use the argument he plays better at home than on the road as well.
You see how none of his arguments relate to Amari cooper’s play? It’s that same reason people love Baker Mayfield because he’s “fiery” and in the same breath think Cam Newton is arrogant.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Lve soft *** is your favorite player? Lol

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
my issue is that most people comment on him and compare him to other WRs and they don’t even watch other teams games. They see espn highlights of Julio and say “ooh see Amari doesn’t do that” But aren’t watching games when Julio has 2 catches for 20 yards. Sure Amari has warts but so does EVERY receiver
You new around here? lol