Jalen Ramsey Was Toast Last Night. It’s Crickets. When Diggs Gets Burned It’s Headlines

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I always said, I did not want Dallas to draft Ramsey. If they did not pick Zeke, I preferred they trade down.

Ramsey would not be here if they did draft him. He would have still wanted a trade for bigger money. Or if Jerry caved in, then he would have the contract Zeke has. Then wonder what the opinions would be. :popcorn:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He was up against a real QB ...

In all seriousness, that would seem to be a fair criticism. All we really care about is Diggs doing his job well though. If he gets beat, he needs to work on it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If you are bothered by what social media or talking heads have to say, then they have you where they want you, making them relevant. Life is so much more present when you don't pay much attention to such things.

Cowboys fans understand both how good Diggs is and what he needs to improve on. Frankly, I'm not concerned about how Ramsey plays.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Diggs a Cowboy, so he's gonna get the hate. Don't stop at Ramsey tho watch all these other CBs ppl were championing get bombed on, and they'll still be focused on Diggs.

JBS

Reaction score
As I always said, I did not want Dallas to draft Ramsey. If they did not pick Zeke, I preferred they trade down.

Ramsey would not be here if they did draft him. He would have still wanted a trade for bigger money. Or if Jerry caved in, then he would have the contract Zeke has. Then wonder what the opinions would be then. :popcorn:

lololol imagine thinking not having Ramsey is smart..

hahahaha

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Ramsey would not be here if they did draft him. He would have still wanted a trade for bigger money. Or if Jerry caved in, then he would have the contract Zeke has. Then wonder what the opinions would be then. :popcorn:

This I did not want ramsey either.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Diggs a Cowboy, so he's gonna get the hate. Don't stop at Ramsey tho watch all these other CBs ppl were championing get bombed on, and they'll still be focused on Diggs.
They're going to focus on whomever is making a name for himself. If Diggs was a JAG, they wouldn't care.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lololol imagine thinking not having Ramsey is smart..

hahahaha

Well, in hindsight, we ended up with Diggs instead. You know the guy that had 11 INT's last season. I think long term he has more potential.

However, let's see how he does Sunday night. The anointing oil is in the back of the closet, somewhere. :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This sort of thing did not happen to Deion Sanders. He would make QBs pay that dared throw his way. Diggs still gets burned from time to time so I appreciate what Deion Sanders did for our Cowboys back in the day. Jalen Ramsey showed he is not on the level with Diggs this season.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Well, in hindsight, we ended up with Diggs instead. You know the guy that had 11 INT's last season. I think long term he has more potential.

However, let's see how he does Sunday night. The anointing oil is in the back of the closet, somewhere. :laugh:
Keep it in the closet for 6-7 games , only bring it after !

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This sort of thing did not happen to Deion Sanders. He would make QBs pay that dared throw his way. Diggs still gets burned from time to time so I appreciate what Deion Sanders did for our Cowboys back in the day. Jalen Ramsey showed he is not on the level with Diggs this season.

Between 94 and 99, I recall Deion getting roasted all of twice—literally two plays. The first was Flipper Anderson of the Rams in 1994. The second was Sean Dawkins in 1996. It happened so rarely.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Between 94 and 99, I recall Deion getting roasted all of twice—literally two plays. The first was Flipper Anderson of the Rams in 1994. The second was Sean Dawkins in 1996. It happened so rarely.
Those are the only two incidents I can think of as well. He was such a rare talent. We don't have a CB of his caliber in the league today.