Jalen Reagor-TCU-WR

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It's not happening. Cowboys are going to go defense in the 1st round: either DT, DE or S.

I figure this in the first but some mocks have him either in bottom of first or mid second depending on who teams prefer. I'd look in 2nd. I also wouldn't want to dismiss in the 1st of MM looked.

Sorry about some of the videos overlapping. I took them one by one. Mosher had 20 of them,,many at WR and many as PR. I didn't want to post all 20 so just a sampling.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I figure this in the first but some mocks have him either in bottom of first or mid second depending on who teams prefer. I'd look in 2nd. I also wouldn't want to dismiss in the 1st of MM looked.

Sorry about some of the videos overlapping. I took them one by one. Mosher had 20 of them,,many at WR and many as PR. I didn't want to post all 20 so just a sampling.
No need to apologize, TF. Good gif videos. I personally would love if the Cowboys were able to pick up Jalen Reagor. He would fit perfectly into McCarthy's West Coast Offensive scheme, plus kick off and punt returns.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
No need to apologize, TF. Good gif videos. I personally would love if the Cowboys were able to pick up Jalen Reagor. He would fit perfectly into McCarthy's West Coast Offensive scheme, plus kick off and punt returns.

Agree! I’d love a guy with the speed and who could fill multiple needs. But as you pointed out I think we may just concentrate on D.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Agree! I’d love a guy with the speed and who could fill multiple needs. But as you pointed out I think we may just concentrate on D.
His combine will make it impossible for us to ignore him if he’s there at 17. Shenault too. Shenault’s separation is crazy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
OK, we aren't going to go WR but if this guy did fall to the 2nd...just have to give some love to my TCU guy. Thanks to Mosher for this..fast, hands, strong, PR.

I wouldn’t be so sure we don’t go WR... WR may be the best option available.

Creeper

Reaction score
This draft is crazy deep with WRs. There is no need to reach early for one. A lot depends on whether or not the Cowboys sign or franchise Cooper. I've been through a lot of mock drafts and in everyone a playmaker falls to the Cowboys at 17. Its just a question of whether or not they are willing to take the BPA or if they force a selection at the S or DT position. Reagor looks like a McCarthy type receiver but I am not sure he will be the best player available at 17.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This draft is crazy deep with WRs. There is no need to reach early for one. A lot depends on whether or not the Cowboys sign or franchise Cooper. I've been through a lot of mock drafts and in everyone a playmaker falls to the Cowboys at 17. Its just a question of whether or not they are willing to take the BPA or if they force a selection at the S or DT position. Reagor looks like a McCarthy type receiver but I am not sure he will be the best player available at 17.
It's probably the only position where you aren't reaching at 17.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's probably the only position where you aren't reaching at 17.
This

WR could wind up being the pick in a scenario where the board gets wiped and no trade down is available. Which is very possible. Also consider the overall value of WR's, which are just behind QB's and DE's on the pay scale. Dont sleep on WR at 17.

Also a pick at 17 is under contract for 5 years. Gallup has 2 years left on his contract