Jalen Reagor-TCU-WR

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We saw Romo makes guys like Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin get paid...usually WR play is a product of the QB.

Cobb was basically picked up off the streets and was a very solid #3 minus a few drops.
Did Romo win a superbowl or even get out of the divisional round of the playoffs? That is the ultimate goal right

DanA

Reaction score
We could see 4 QB’s, 4 OT’s and 3 WR’s go top 15 so anybody that’s not Okudah or Young is an outside chance IMO.

Plus there’s always a head scratcher or two.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Did Romo win a superbowl or even get out of the divisional round of the playoffs? That is the ultimate goal right

Sure is...do you think that he was the weakness on those teams and the reason why they couldn’t get there?

cnuball21

Reaction score
We could see 4 QB’s, 4 OT’s and 3 WR’s go top 15 so anybody that’s not Okudah or Young is an outside chance IMO.

Plus there’s always a head scratcher or two.

I agree. I don’t think Brown or Simmons will slide either, but I actually think we have a fairly reasonable chance at Kinlaw and pretty much every other defender.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sure is...do you think that he was the weakness on those teams and the reason why they couldn’t get there?
He was a part of it and made mistakes that helped lose the game, so yes. I'm not like some that like to blame a player or two. I call out the good and bad in every player and not just the ones I like.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I agree. I don’t think Brown or Simmons will slide either, but I actually think we have a fairly reasonable chance at Kinlaw and pretty much every other defender.
Kinlaw is number 1 on my board that will be within range. I really like Delpit as well but Kinlaw is ahead

cnuball21

Reaction score
He was a part of it and made mistakes that helped lose the game, so yes. I'm not like some that like to blame a player or two. I call out the good and bad in every player and not just the ones I like.

I agree he made some mistakes, but he also dragged some pretty terrible teams to winning records and being in contention.

I'm not one to blame a player or 2 either as it's a team game...which is why I think Romo was so good. He played on teams far worse than Dak and had is in playoff contention.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I agree he made some mistakes, but he also dragged some pretty terrible teams to winning records and being in contention.

I'm not one to blame a player or 2 either as it's a team game...which is why I think Romo was so good. He played on teams far worse than Dak and had is in playoff contention.
I'm not so sure that Romo ever had a team worst than 2017/18, until Cooper, and Dak still had the cowboys in contention every year he has played.

We seen what happened when the team quit on Wade, they went 1-7 with a Romo led team. The team quit on Garrett and Dak still went 8-8 and was in contention for the division week 17.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest fans of DTs you'll find on the boards. If Kinlaw if there he's my guy, but if not I'd be happy with Delpit.
I think that's the absolute best for Dallas unless a top pass rushing RE falls to 17. No debates from me with your comment

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
The 2020 WR class is insane!!! The Cowboys definitely need a playmaker like him because of the punt return ability he offers.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'm not so sure that Romo ever had a team worst than 2017/18, until Cooper, and Dak still had the cowboys in contention every year he has played.

We seen what happened when the team quit on Wade, they went 1-7 with a Romo led team. The team quit on Garrett and Dak still went 8-8 and was in contention for the division week 17.

Are you referencing last year? If so, that team was wayyyyyyyyy more talented than Wades last year.