Twitter: Jamaal Adams being rumored to the Cowboys yet again

NotForLong

Reaction score
Goose bumps. He has a Star tatoo. Michael Irvin is his connect to Cowboys.

He wants $$. If Dak plays on Tag then I'd trade for Adams and hope for a better Amari type effect on defense. We need a playmaker in the secondary
:thumbup:

To set the stage. Every great defense had a great captain at saftey.

San Fran Lott
Broncos Smith and Atwater
Tampa Bay Lynch
Baltimore Reed
Cowboys Woodson
Seahawks blessted with 2

The reason I was behind the Roy Williams pick. I've always believed an Elite Saftey that plays his heart out is unfair advantage.

They always make the right play at the right moment

To me its a no brainer. He is most definately a Mike McCarthy kind of guy based on his analytics.

No one can deny this Players ability. Its the asking price and the contract.

As far as contracts hes worth it and deserves it.

As time goes by and the Cowboys QB situation settles then the Cowboys will know if they are able to afford the contract Adams will command.

If Dak holds off on signing and plays on Franchise Tag or Cowboys rescind offer then the Cowboys will be able to afford Jamal's 2nd contract.

I believe Dalton and Dak are equal. I believe it will be noticable in practices and i believe Dalton would sign for 25 million or less.

Win/Win/Win

1.Dalton at a vet discount for next 3 -4 years while we draft a QB to groom. (It's how The Patriots & New Orleans have been doing it)

2.In edition to this we get Jamal Adams,
:oldcouple:

3.Tag Dak with restricted tag and collect some draft picks. Recoup the picks from Jamal trade.(Cowboys couldn't do it this year because they didnt have Dalton on the roster yet)
:dance:

Jamal Adams & Andy Dalton two Home State Texans coming home.

Feel good story.

Championship!!!!
:starspin:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with embedded tweets lately? What the hell, the never seem to work.

Qcard

Reaction score

San Fran Lott
Tampa Bay Lynch
Baltimore Reed
Cowboys Woodson
Seahawks blessted with 2

The reason I was behind the Roy Williams pick. I've always believed an Elite Saftey that plays his heart out is unfair advantage.

To me its a no brainer. He is most definately a Mike McCarthy kind of guy based on his analytics.

As time goes by and the Cowboys QB situation settles then the Cowboys will know if they are able to afford the contract Adams will command.

If Dak holds off on signing and plays on Franchise Tag or Cowboys rescind offer then the Cowboys will be able to afford Jamal's 2nd contract.

I believe Dalton and Dak are equal. I believe it will be noticable in practices and i believe Dalton would sign for 25 million or less.

Win/Win/Win

1.Dalton at a vet discount for next 3 -4 years while we draft a QB to groom. (It's how The Patriots & New Orleans have been doing it)

3.Tag Dak with restricted tag and collect some draft picks. Recoup the picks from Jamal trade.(Cowboys couldn't do it this year because they didnt have Dalton on the roster yet)

Feel good story.

Championship!!!!
dreams......they dont last long

NotForLong

Reaction score

San Fran Lott
Tampa Bay Lynch
Baltimore Reed
Cowboys Woodson
Seahawks blessted with 2

Win/Win/Win

Feel good story.

Championship!!!!

Championship

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

source.gif

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I wouldn't do a 1st and 3rd without first playing a little hardball and offering a 1st and their choice of Lewis, Williams, or Woods. They could have two of them and a 2nd if they would take that.

JBS

Reaction score
There are really people in here that don't believe the Cowboys and Jets had trade discussions last year about Adams..

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Big yawn from me.

As long as it’s no more than a 2nd rounder then go ahead but we’re already paying too many positions that you don’t pay big money too.

I wonder if the Jets would consider Dak in trade? They have Darnold but I wonder if they might consider moving Darnold and Adams?