Twitter: Jamal Adams grew up in the DFW area, but he was never a Cowboys fan

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Not a big deal, really. Not everyone will like the Cowboys. Cooper and/or Gallup will torch this guy lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If the Cowboys show him that money, his fandom would change pretty quickly.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Texas kid leaving to play out of state.... zero allegiance to anything but himself

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why an ex Giant (father) moved to DFW? I'm guessing he met his wife in Texas. But he should actually be embarrassed to admit that his Dad played for the Giants, because it was most likely during the 90's.
:muttley:

jay94

Reaction score
This is ridiculous, the Cowboys are typically you hate or you love them, if he was just blurting things out for the fun of it, that would be one thing. He was asked a question and answered it honestly, I am glad you guys would rather have someone who is dishonest. This type of character in guys is what helps cause the most chaos in the locker room. I am sure most of the Jets players would rather be playing for a purpose and not already looking forward to the 2020 draft.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah,well I got that beat. Grew up SF all around,played for their pop warner team near their facilities....rooting for yours truly. Top that fat mouth Adams. See,what would impress me is if he said...”I live in NY with my dad playing for the Giants,and grew up rooting the Dallas Cowboys.” Alright then. Texas is big...you can hide in the open and everyone is in cars....you can’t hide being a Dallas fan in NY or SF. You can’t. I tried....the bad ‘80s bag over head era.