Twitter: Jamal Adams: "I'd love to be a Cowboy, Michael Irvin is like my uncle"

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
one question how many draft choices is a superbowl trophy worth this player puts this defense over the top this year it makes them a elite defense

aria

Reaction score
I don’t know much about him other than what he does on the field which is a good thing. He seems like a pretty good dude?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is guy is the alpha we've missing on the backend for nearly a generation. I know the asking price was a lot but I'm still sick we didn't get this kid.

That pretty much gives us the answer right there. Just wait until the kid is a FA and sign him for nothing. If he loves being here and Irvin can helop recruit him, then no sense in giving up anything.

Zordon

Reaction score
I don’t know much about him other than what he does on the field which is a good thing. He seems like a pretty good dude?
alpha
or alpha male
[al-fuh] or [al-fuh meyl]

What does alpha mean?
Alpha refers to a dominant person or their behavior, especially with respect to socially aggressive, hyper-masculine men.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Be happy Jerry got Bennett while there's big contracts still to be made with Coop, Dak & Byron. There's only so much cash.

I'm sure the Scouts have their eyes on someone just as good for when the draft comes along and a lot cheaper. Who knows, it may be a kid who looks to Irvin like his uncle too. :lmao:

robjay04

Reaction score
That pretty much gives us the answer right there. Just wait until the kid is a FA and sign him for nothing. If he loves being here and Irvin can helop recruit him, then no sense in giving up anything.

That could be 3 seasons.

Zack Martin and Tracis Frederick will be well into their 30s.

I don’t want the team to be in the business of targeting 2022 or 2022 free agents. If you have a hole at safety..fill it with your first round pick next season regardless if it’s a trade or a player.

Verdict

Reaction score
I think it’s s pretty big leap of faith to think this guy is worth anywhere near what the asking price is. It’s nice that’s he wants to come home. But does that make him a better player? Of course not. Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That could be 3 seasons.

Zack Martin and Tracis Frederick will be well into their 30s.

I don’t want the team to be in the business of targeting 2022 or 2022 free agents. If you have a hole at safety..fill it with your first round pick next season regardless if it’s a trade or a player.

I was all for a first and 4th. All day. But the asking price was silly.