Twitter: Jamal Adams: "I'd love to be a Cowboy, Michael Irvin is like my uncle"

stiletto

Reaction score
I was all for a first and 4th. All day. But the asking price was silly.

Feel the same way, I might have gone to a 3rd but that's it. A 1 and two 2nds is too rich for me even for someone that would be an absolute monster upgrade. Oh well. We'll just have to continue to watch Heath take horrible angles and get drug down the field for 30 yards trying to make a tackle....

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This offseason I think it gets done.

I think during the draft might be a greater possibility. Picks have the greatest value when teams are on the clock. If the Jets see someone they want when our pick rolls around, their price for Adams will come down.

conner01

Reaction score
That pretty much gives us the answer right there. Just wait until the kid is a FA and sign him for nothing. If he loves being here and Irvin can helop recruit him, then no sense in giving up anything.
After 2021

GoJacks

Reaction score
That pretty much gives us the answer right there. Just wait until the kid is a FA and sign him for nothing. If he loves being here and Irvin can helop recruit him, then no sense in giving up anything.
Tell me, who was the last player that signed for nothing because he wants to "come home."

Dre11

Reaction score
That's true but I think this kid brings another dynamic outside of his on the field play. The intangibles are off the charts with Adams.

Yep. And there aren't any great safeties from last year...lol

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
He's a pay day type of dude. He's said he values him self along the lines of Aaron Donald. So that should tell you he's not gonna be close to our "honest" offer.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
That’s what we thought about ET. Didn’t happen.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is guy is the alpha we've missing on the backend for nearly a generation. I know the asking price was a lot but I'm still sick we didn't get this kid.

This guy is all over the map.