Twitter: Jamal Adams: "I'd love to be a Cowboy, Michael Irvin is like my uncle"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is guy is the alpha we've missing on the backend for nearly a generation. I know the asking price was a lot but I'm still sick we didn't get this kid.

Time to get over it. Adams is not coming to Dallas. No use dwelling on that fantasy because it's not happening. Peace bro.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My prediction is that Adams holds out for a new contract and forces a trade....... Anything less than a first and 2 seconds would be a good deal.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
alpha
or alpha male
[al-fuh] or [al-fuh meyl]

What does alpha mean?
Alpha refers to a dominant person or their behavior, especially with respect to socially aggressive, hyper-masculine men.

It could also mean a bald lady in a zombie apocalypse.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
did Earl Thomas rename himself? Thought I read this thread previously...

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
So, this guy would love to be a Cowboy. But, I heard he wanted to stay in New York. NEVER wanted to get traded according to his "twitter" account. He claims the GM went behind his back..

Drama, drama, drama, No thanks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's a pay day type of dude. He's said he values him self along the lines of Aaron Donald. So that should tell you he's not gonna be close to our "honest" offer.

I think what he meant was one of the best at his position. Which he is. An all pro.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s what we thought about ET. Didn’t happen.

That's what who thought? You?

ET is also on his last legs. Not the same situation. No problem paying a young guy heading into his prime.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Most everyone agreed we needed interior D-Line help as well as safety help, and now they are acting as if the D-Line help should have never been considered when we could have drafted a safety. The Cowboys may have made the wrong choice, but they did try and address a position of need.

Marinelli needs to go. We continue to draft poorly with these dlineman that are "perfect for his system".

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinelli needs to go. We continue to draft poorly with these dlineman that are "perfect for his system".
I don't disagree with that. But I won't only blame Marinelli for the poorly drafted linemen. We do have scouts and others involved with the decision.

exciter

Reaction score
The asking price was rediculous. I'm seeing him rated in the 16 to 25 area, (admiringly it will go up), but package some picks and go get Grant Delpit. He's better in coverage anyway. It's not like Adams is the last good safety that will come along!