Jameis Winston suspended 3 games

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
What does this mean for the blonde reciver from new york since he was spotted smoking a white rolled up "cigarette" while his lady of the night friend was snorting some devils dandruff on video? Seems pretty detrimental to me when youre a so called icon.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
What does this mean for the blonde reciver from new york since he was spotted smoking a white rolled up "cigarette" while his lady of the night friend was snorting some devils dandruff on video? Seems pretty detrimental to me when youre a so called icon.
Mara and Goodell play touch-butt in the park every Thursday. No Giant with blonde hair is getting suspended. He might get spanked by the showers but that is about it.

ghst187

Reaction score
The thing is I’ve said from year one Winston is a timebomb ticking and it’s one thing to have a five cent brain at a non-QB position, it is an entirely different one to have a five cent brain at QB. Still say Winston loses his job in the next two years. Same issues as in college 1) he’s an idiot 2) he turns the ball over too much. The Bucs may be better off.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I said it his rookie seadon, Winston never ceases off as a franchise QB. Dude is had always been demonstratibly immature.

His "leadership" skills on the field have always been overstated when there's a long history of antics during games that's proven him to be not much of one.

This guy is a leader.....lol

Lutonio

Reaction score
I said it his rookie seadon, Winston never ceases off as a franchise QB. Dude is had always been demonstratibly immature.

His "leadership" skills on the field have always been overstated when there's a long history of antics during games that's proven him to be not much of one.

This guy is a leader.....lol

This still cracks me up. That's the most cringe-worthy pregame hype up since McNabb's air guitar.

In both examples I like watching the teammates try to get into it then give up. Watch Jackson try to clap then give it second thoughts.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Never been impressed with Winston, he's had a few good games but he's inconsistent, and by this time if he's going to get over that, he would have by now...

Sydla

Reaction score
Now, if the league is truly intent on handing out discipline for conduct unbecoming, the league should absolutely look at Ronald Darby for punishment. Darby was the first key witness to step forward and defend Winston. However, it's now come out that Darby basically lied, or at least massaged the truth. When the story first broke, Darby came forward and claimed that he was in the car that night and nothing happened.

Turns out Darby was in the car............. for only a short period. There was a point in time that Winston was in the car with the driver by himself. Darby never mentioned that tidbit.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Don't see that having Fitz instead of Winston is a huge dropoff in talent.

Teams will be able to drop more in coverage off the line since Fitz is not a running threat, but that shouldn't be something the Bucs can't handle...

joseephuss

Reaction score
Don't see that having Fitz instead of Winston is a huge dropoff in talent.

Teams will be able to drop more in coverage off the line since Fitz is not a running threat, but that shouldn't be something the Bucs can't handle...

Statistically Fitzpatrick is more of a runner than Winston. For their careers, Fitz averages more rushing attempts per game(3.4 to 3.1) and has a higher yards per rushing attempt than Winston(4.6 to 3.7).

Neither is much of a rushing threat.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Jameis Winston will be suspended three games for violating the league's personal-conduct policy.

What a joke....
From crabs to grabs.
87gC.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This still cracks me up. That's the most cringe-worthy pregame hype up since McNabb's air guitar.

In both examples I like watching the teammates try to get into it then give up. Watch Jackson try to clap then give it second thoughts.

IF memory serves me correctly, cocky McRib left with a Golden Goose after that postseason shenanigans of his.