James Coney or Dan Campbell OC?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Those are the two names being tossed around on twitter according to Dallas Media sources.... Coney was with Garrett in Miami, Cutrently the Georgia OC.

cern

Reaction score
I think it's safe to assume that Stephen and Jerry have someone in mind. But I have no idea who that might be. Hope it works out better than the Callahan fiasco.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I will be flabbergasted if we aren't hiring a college OC right now... if you really think highly of the guy, go get him. There's nothing to keep you from it.

That's why it's hard for me to come to any other conclusion but that there's something that's come together in the last 24 hours, and we're in a holding pattern because that something can't be announced yet.

Reaction score
I will be flabbergasted if we aren't hiring a college OC right now... if you really think highly of the guy, go get him. There's nothing to keep you from it.

That's why it's hard for me to come to any other conclusion but that there's something that's come together in the last 24 hours, and we're in a holding pattern because that something can't be announced yet.
The holding pattern leads me to believe it's somebody still coaching this weekend.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I think Garrett isn’t picking this next coach

I'm slower to believe that. Like turtle slow.

If it's Campbell, I don't know how one comes to any other conclusion but that Garrett had heavy influence.

If it's not Campbell, okay, maybe so.