James Washington return?

jrumann59

Reaction score
TIRED of hearing about him....he OBVIOUSLY doesn't give 2 s's about playing or he would have made an effort to get on the field....just cut him!
Yes because he is the sole decider that can take him off the IR and move him to the active roster, that Washington kid is such a slacker...:rolleyes:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Yes because he is the sole decider that can take him off the IR and move him to the active roster, that Washington kid is such a slacker...:rolleyes:

Still wondering why people are so interested in him. It's not like he will have an huge impact once he does return.

tayloner

Reaction score
What we really need to do is figure out a "creative" way to get Jalen Tolbert on to IR, he's not going to contribute in any major way this season and we'll need that roster spot for Washington, OBJ or even depth at another position (like OL with Tyron coming back, etc.).

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i’m assuming we hear soon about his situation. Dallas probably waiting to see what happens with OBJ

Bagman

Reaction score
What do James Washington, Jimmy Hoffa, Bigfoot, Osama Bin Laden and the Loch Ness Monster all have in common? Same # of games played with the Cowboys

links18

Reaction score
What we really need to do is figure out a "creative" way to get Jalen Tolbert on to IR, he's not going to contribute in any major way this season and we'll need that roster spot for Washington, OBJ or even depth at another position (like OL with Tyron coming back, etc.).

Like in the soccer movie Victory, so they could get Sylvester Stallone on the team?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
What do James Washington, Jimmy Hoffa, Bigfoot, Osama Bin Laden and the Loch Ness Monster all have in common? Same # of games played with the Cowboys

I'm disappointed, too, because he actually had more potential here as a #3 than people realize.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
i’m assuming we hear soon about his situation. Dallas probably waiting to see what happens with OBJ

Been thinking the same. If OBJ goes elsewhere, I imagine you'll find that Washington is suddenly healed and ready to roll.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
While Dallas signed Washington to 'only' a 1-year $1.187M deal, that appears to be money wasted, especially seeing as how KC sign Smith Schuster for $3.7M and has put up the following stats this season: 46 catches 615 yards 2 td's
You really hate Dallas don’t you? I mean ALL you do is criticize them and never giving them any credit. For your education, the performance of the last 26 years doesn’t mean the next 26 years will be the same.

tromofan

Reaction score
Washington has healed from his injury for at least a month now. Why hasn't he been added to the 53 man roster, especially when we need some help with our receiving corps? Hmm? Looks more and more like a waste.
I've been saying the same thing. I rarely hear his name brought up in press conferences or player interviews. It's just one of those internal things that's kept from the fans and then the player is released in the off-season with hardly any mention.

rambo2

Reaction score
TIRED of hearing about him....he OBVIOUSLY doesn't give 2 s's about playing or he would have made an effort to get on the field....just cut him!
He is ready to go. The team is holding him back in case they sign OBJ. They have Washington stashed.

rambo2

Reaction score
I've been saying the same thing. I rarely hear his name brought up in press conferences or player interviews. It's just one of those internal things that's kept from the fans and then the player is released in the off-season with hardly any mention.
They are stashing him, in case they don't sign OBJ. Washington would be activated if they had another injury.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I hope Dallas is smart enough to make this a one yr and done deal . Seriously you have a three invested in Tolbert , rather see him get some reps .