Jason Garrett has arrived

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Give me Jason Garrett coached teams any day. We are witnessing Garrett learning curve from the pk to 5th grade to an ivy leaguer now. This is our year.

Garrett team have this unique character of fighting through adversity and come on top like the past 3 games have shown. When the chips are down, you dont need fancy innovators like Bellichik, Landry etc. You need a blue collar mentality, a grid iron worker mental strength. This is Jason Garrett.

Garrett unlike other great coaches such as Landry, Bellichik, Tuna, Bill Walsh etc has over overcome all odds with minimal talent at a crucial qb position. All of them had or have hof qb playing. For us with a journeyman back up qb, Garrett is creating wonders.

We are ready to take on the big boys, paging Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Patriots, Chargers.

Watch out, all your innovative offenses will be shut down with hard gained yards by doing simple things. Run rhe ball, stop the other team from entering nd zone.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me Jason Garrett coached teams any day. We are witnessing Garrett learning curve from the pk to 5th grade to an ivy leaguer now. This is our year.

Garrett team have this unique character of fighting through adversity and come on top like the past 3 games have shown. When the chips are down, you dont need fancy innovators like Bellichik, Landry etc. You need a blue collar mentality, a grid iron worker mental strength. This is Jason Garrett.

Garrett unlike other great coaches such as Landry, Bellichik, Tuna, Bill Walsh etc has over overcome all odds with minimal talent at a crucial qb position. All of them had or have hof qb playing. For us with a journeyman back up qb, Garrett is creating wonders.

We are ready to take on the big boys, paging Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Patriots, Chargers.

Watch out, all your innovative offenses will be shut down with hard gained yards by doing simple things. Run rhe ball, stop the other team from entering nd zone.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

I’m going to give u a pity like

foofighters

Reaction score

wow. Did you have too much turkey this morning and need a nap?

ShortRound

Reaction score
L2qHef4.gif

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
You guys watch those 50 yard bombs TTU vs Okla or Chiefs vs Rams and expect us to do the same. Cowboys are not built tht way, we are the opposite. This is where Jason Garrett's brilliance comes in.

Gain 4 yards at a time, kill the clock and keep it 7 to 10 possessions for each team. This is a smart way of negating what your weaknesses. And keep scoring to less than 24- 30 per team.

aria

Reaction score
I’m just curious, honest question. A lot of people are excited about our recent win streak and think this team has finally got it together, could be like the 2016 team, are legitimate playoff contenders, etc. When we were losing, a lot of people blamed JG and wanted him fired, there were even several threads about it. Dak could throw INT’s, Zeke fumbles, steps out of bounds, Maher misses a kick, etc we lose and it was always still JG’s fault.

So my question is why does he not get the credit now?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I’m just curious, honest question. A lot of people are excited about our recent win streak and think this team has finally got it together, could be like the 2016 team, are legitimate playoff contenders, etc. When we were losing, a lot of people blamed JG and wanted him fired, there were even several threads about it. Dak could throw INT’s, Zeke fumbles, steps out of bounds, Maher misses a kick, etc we lose and it was always still JG’s fault.

9 years .

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Because he sucks!!!!!!!!!!