Jason Garrett Interviewing with Chargers

Proof

Reaction score
Wild. I’d just read reports he’d likely be fired by the giants lol

Proof

Reaction score
I'm still reeling by how much better the Cowboys are now that he's not holding them back... incredible! :muttley:

i know right? Imagine that buffoon having to play a journeyman backup most the season (not to mention the smoldering ashes of the vaunted o-line). He’d probably finish like 4-12 or something!

cern

Reaction score
The billionaire boys club remains ensconced in head coaching retreads.

Mookie

Reaction score
I'm still reeling by how much better the Cowboys are now that he's not holding them back... incredible! :muttley:
Yes, he averaged 9.33 wins in his last 6 seasons with Dallas. We were much better than that this season? Is this an episode of Twilight Zone? Am I losing my mind? Did we not lose 10 games? I don't even know what's going on anymore...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, he averaged 9.33 wins in his last 6 seasons with Dallas. We were much better than that this season? Is this an episode of Twilight Zone? Am I losing my mind? Did we not lose 10 games? I don't even know what's going on anymore...

Nice cherry picking. But I’m sure nobody else noticed.
:rolleyes:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
For Garrett this is a golden opportunity, young QB, good future with good draft picks, has incredible experience, players love him, is a career winner in the NFL, and best of all he gets to live in the best weather on the best state in the country. He'll be successful there, and I will always root for him.

Well if he gets the job, at least he'll have 1 fan.
Correction, 2 fans. I forgot Diehard.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Jason Garrett brought Columbo, Stephen Brown and Looney with him to the Giants. Burton Burns also came from Alabama, meaning the Saban connection to Garrett via Miami. Joe Judge was also at Alabama with Saban in 2009-2011. This idea that Garrett dealt with a meddling hand of Jerry Jones us completely asinine. Linehan and Hudson Houck were also with Garrett in Miami and hand Saban connections, as well as old Dallas connections. Jason took the sand guys with him completely outside of the influence of Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones gave Garrett complete freedom, but Garrett sucked so Jerry had to pull the reigns. Jerry only kept him that long without toting him, because he loved so long.

The Giants literally had the worst offense in the league. Judge Fired Columbo and took over the running game, improving it from 32 to around 22.

San Diego has sucked ever since their young GM took over in 2013.