Twitter: Jason Garrett OTA PC Tweetcap - 05/30/18

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I watched Ambar and Broaddus describe today’s OTAs: Gallup has been amazing.

While this is Broaddus, get used to seeing comments like this about Gallup. He will take Williams job, then vie for the "#1" receiver. Labels mean nothing, but this kid reminds me of Kevin Williams. K Williams was as tough a WR as any I can recall that wore the star. Once Aikman made a snide remark about Williams and he essentially said he'd take Troy behind the woodshed and whip his butt.

He was afraid of nothing. I see a little of that attitude in Gallup.

What is the over/under on Brad Sham calling a deep pass to Gallup and him outrunning the defense for a score and Brad says, "He's galloping all the way to the endzone."

Yes this is my pet cat this season.

Daillest88

Reaction score
While this is Broaddus, get used to seeing comments like this about Gallup. He will take Williams job, then vie for the "#1" receiver. Labels mean nothing, but this kid reminds me of Kevin Williams. K Williams was as tough a WR as any I can recall that wore the star. Once Aikman made a snide remark about Williams and he essentially said he'd take Troy behind the woodshed and whip his butt.

He was afraid of nothing. I see a little of that attitude in Gallup.

What is the over/under on Brad Sham calling a deep pass to Gallup and him outrunning the defense for a score and Brad says, "He's galloping all the way to the endzone."

Yes this is my pet cat this season.

Mine as well. I believe Hurns is an upgrade over twill. I think Gallup is too. Could be s surprise unit this year. Hopefully

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
DE Charles Tapper suffered a concussion in OTA practice yesterday, Jason Garrett said. Will not practice today. #cowboyswire

:muttley:
:facepalm:

Tappers last stand and he's concussed already! God, good thing he didn't play on General Custer's team and take on Crazy Horse :muttley:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DE Charles Tapper suffered a concussion in OTA practice yesterday, Jason Garrett said. Will not practice today. #cowboyswire

:facepalm:
In OTA's....?!

Keep him AWAY from pillow fights, for chrissakes!

Dude could blow both Hammy's taking a shower......