Jason Garrett post game behavior

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
As much as most people would support this move, has a head coach ever been fired during the season, when leading their division?
Why not? It should be all about realizing the potential of the team not where you stand in the standings. I am pretty sure a majority of the fans, including the team front office evidently know it that this team AT MOST is going to win only one playoff game even if they make it there. And this is not because of the talent difference between whoever we will matchup, it is because of the coaches who put back the team.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There is still a chance to win this division, maybe a major shakeup is what is needed.

Make Marinelli or Richard the interim head coach and see what happens. Noting to lose at this point.

Getting Garrett's fingers off the offense and his game management off the sidelines instantly improves the team.

landroverking

Reaction score
Garrett’s only hope is to win out and get at least to the NFC championship game.
Anything less and he’s done and should be.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I look for Jason to resign after the season. Surely he’s had enough of this dysfunctional organization. He’ll end up somewhere else like in New Jersey.

Will be interesting to see the kind of team he can build without the Circus here. I wish him well. He’s left us in a better place than when he took over.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Upending Garrett's game management is the quickest way to improve the team.
That’s assuming you bring in a better Puppet. And hope during offseason he can influence the draft and personnel decisions while overcoming all of the distractions from dysfunctional ownership.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This won't be the end, but our next loss will.

FINALLY

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Nothing screams lack of situational awareness like telling your FG kicker to kick a 50 yard FG going against the wind. This is the second time Garrett has done that this year. Both times this team gave up points when the opponent took over.

JonesBoys

Reaction score

you don’t say Jerry? How did everyone but you know that Garrett could screw up this season even with a talented roster as they have had in over 20 years? You call yourself “GM”? Well any GM who has employed Garrett for 9 years would be gone with him. So shut your mouth Jerrah because Cowboys fans have been more frustrated with you for over 20 years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nothing screams lack of situational awareness like telling your FG kicker to kick a 50 yard FG going against the wind. This is the second time Garrett has done that this year. Both times this team gave up points when the opponent took over.
Agreed. Poor decisions.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Think what ya want about Jerry, but he is a former player and I'm sure knows bad strategy and poor preparation when he sees it,
especially when it's happened multiple times this season.
I think it's definitely possible the HC could be fired before season end.
I agree...I warned before this game that if we lost what he might do. THIS GAME WAS A DEVASTATING LOSS IN HIS EYES.