Jason Garrett post game behavior

Rayman70

Reaction score
IF buffalo beats us.Jerry will be cleaning out Garretts office and purchasing him a 1 way ticket out of town before they have their turkey. lol

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
There is still a chance to win this division, maybe a major shakeup is what is needed.

Make Marinelli or Richard the interim head coach and see what happens. Noting to lose at this point.
Marinelli, isn’t he at least 0-16, in his last sixteen games

khiladi

Reaction score
then what was the point of bringing this clown back? To waste another year?

The only logic of Jerry to leave open the possibility was that Jerry wasn’t going to pay another coach in Jason’s last year. Jerry would still be on the hook for millions.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Who ever comes in next should claim hierarchy, no player or coaches can go over my head to the GM/Owner. If not, then the GM should just become the coach.

nmcowboys

Reaction score
Im pretty sure I watched the same game you guys did ....im not sure what our coach did wrong yesterday but I saw terrible first half throws from our QB due to weather ...several dropped balls and some costly turnovers that were not out coaching staffs fault ...other than the 10 points off of the turnovers I watched a damn good football game ....matter of fact if it's based off of coaching we were put in a situation to go down and beat the world champs on the road in crap weather. Players make plays ...lincoln Riley urban meyer couldnt prevent those turnovers ...quit blaming one or two people it takes a hell of a lot more effort than one coach

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Post game, looked a combo of smug and resigned. Did not seem particularly bothered by today's outcome. More of a whatcanyado presser.

I think he knows the end has arrived. I'd ask for his resignation. Maybe a condition of an uncomfortable roster for the next six weeks brings out attention to detail this team needs.

To do list

Fire O'Quinn.
Ask for JG's resignation.

Do it now, and I bet it sparks the club.
Him smiling on the sideline while losing irked me too.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Post game, looked a combo of smug and resigned. Did not seem particularly bothered by today's outcome. More of a whatcanyado presser.

I think he knows the end has arrived. I'd ask for his resignation. Maybe a condition of an uncomfortable roster for the next six weeks brings out attention to detail this team needs.

To do list

Fire O'Quinn.

If Garrett cared he would've lost his evelasting mind at the podium arguing the tripping penalties, particularly the one on the final drive. That dubious call robbed us of a legitimate chance to win. That call knocks us back to 3rd & 11 in the driving rain against an historically great 3rd down defense. Not to mention it was a completely BOGUS call. Unbelievable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Im pretty sure I watched the same game you guys did ....im not sure what our coach did wrong yesterday but I saw terrible first half throws from our QB due to weather ...several dropped balls and some costly turnovers that were not out coaching staffs fault ...other than the 10 points off of the turnovers I watched a damn good football game ....matter of fact if it's based off of coaching we were put in a situation to go down and beat the world champs on the road in crap weather. Players make plays ...lincoln Riley urban meyer couldnt prevent those turnovers ...quit blaming one or two people it takes a hell of a lot more effort than one coach
DAK was not the problem. HE WAS THE BEST THING WE HAD..HE AND ZEKE WERE CLICKING ..zeke caught a couple tough passes. Fundamentals in coaching lost it for us along with phantom calls that killed us by the refs. The ref has no soul...to make up 3 calls in the game that helped sink us.

Galian Beast

Reaction score

To do list

Fire O'Quinn.

There is a lot of value in firing him now. Players will realize that they are auditioning for the next coach. Someone who should largely clean house

nmcowboys

Reaction score
DAK was not the problem. HE WAS THE BEST THING WE HAD..HE AND ZEKE WERE CLICKING ..zeke caught a couple tough passes. Fundamentals in coaching lost it for us along with phantom calls that killed us by the refs. The ref has no soul...to make up 3 calls in the game that helped sink us.
Yea I wasnt saying dak was the problem ...hes been playing lights out ...it definitely was not a bash dak post ...there were several missed opportunity it's not all on Jason Garrett

Rayman70

Reaction score
buffalo will march in here Thursday and beat us soundly...you watch...they are a very well coached team and will lay the wood to us early. Our problem is and has been we get too comfy. THATS COACHING AND THE CULTURE. See what happened in NE. The difference was coaching and refs.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score

Jerry Jones went scorched earth after the game. Said the special team miscues were about poor coaching. Said the Cowboys got out coached. Said he was disappointed and frustrated.

Understatement of the year! I really hope he is throwing JG in that group and not just the special teams.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

That is the kind of fire and accountability this team needs from a HC. HOF player? Check. Football IQ? Check. Fan support? Check. Leader of men? Check. Dallas pedigree? Check.

You surround Aikman with some good coordinators, and I think he could do a great job calling a game and being the mouthpiece of the organization.

Would love to see a HC with his no nonsense approach to football. I think we could do a hell of a lot worse than Aikman. Wonder if he would even consider a HC position? Hmmm

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry should get all feelers out now for a legitimate HC in 2020. That coach should be given full autonomy over the coaching staff.

I don't see the value of replacing Garrett now. The team is still in contention and they are playing well enough to win games against good teams. An interim coach is not going to change the outcomes of these games. They do not have the future HC on staff and I hope a new HC comes in an cleans house.

The Special Teams coach has to be replaced after the Thanksgiving game. The unit is a disaster.