Jason Garrett post game behavior

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I don’t know, I wasn’t the one
The only logic of Jerry to leave open the possibility was that Jerry wasn’t going to pay another coach in Jason’s last year. Jerry would still be on the hook for millions.

So the billionaire Jerrah figured why not waste another year to save money since us fans aren’t going anywhere.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett Post Game Press Conference: " How we doing guys,... we didn't execute... Thank you guys "

Shameful Dallas Media Questions: " Why are you so amazing Jason ? "

jhj7098

Reaction score
Do something about it Mr Jones or shut up.
Once he's had time to sleep on it, he won't be so doom and gloom during his weekly call this week. He'll talk up Garrett and the rest of the team and just say he was frustrated after the game. He'll praise them just like always.

Carson

Reaction score
According to some tweets, it looks like it’s going to be a mutual parting with Garrett and Dallas

Seems he wants to be in New York

Quickdraw

Reaction score
According to some tweets, it looks like it’s going to be a mutual parting with Garrett and Dallas

NY can have him. Take Moore with him. In fact, take Marinelli with him as well. The defense is too soft. No push, can't tackle and can't cover. Giving up a 21 yard pass play for a first down is unthinkable.

EST_1986

Reaction score
There is still a chance to win this division, maybe a major shakeup is what is needed.

Make Marinelli or Richard the interim head coach and see what happens. Noting to lose at this point.
I hate watching Marinelli attempted to waddle around the sidelines, let him go too

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
NY can have him. Take Moore with him. In fact, take Marinelli with him as well. The defense is too soft. No push, can't tackle and can't cover. Giving up a 21 yard pass play for a first down is unthinkable.

None of what we saw yesterday was new. It's all been an issue for years under carrot.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If we were out of the playoffs then he may get fired now. But the egirls are playing worse than us. We will win the division.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Such a well balanced and talented team gone to waste. Garrett HAS to go along with all the other back-up qb's running this team.

Our record is definitely not who we are.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If we were out of the playoffs then he may get fired now. But the egirls are playing worse than us. We will win the division.

These rumors of the Giants wanting him has to be more than just speculation from the Giants. Perhaps carrot is trying to push Jerry into a position where he is offered an extension by exploring options with the Giants. I hope it blows up in his face and Jerry tosses him. I could care less if he wants to take his particular brand of baby food grade offense to the Giants and destroy Saquan Barkley's future.

khiladi

Reaction score
So the billionaire Jerrah figured why not waste another year to save money since us fans aren’t going anywhere.

pretty much. Jerry and Stephen are all about being cheap these days... They were forced by Zeke via the hold-out. DLaw was already franchised I believe.

glimmerman

Reaction score
These rumors of the Giants wanting him has to be more than just speculation from the Giants. Perhaps carrot is trying to push Jerry into a position where he is offered an extension by exploring options with the Giants. I hope it blows up in his face and Jerry tosses him. I could care less if he wants to take his particular brand of baby food grade offense to the Giants and destroy Saquan Barkley's future.
Yeah I don’t know where the rumors started, if the giants want him then bye. Then we get to out coach him twice a year...

cml750

Reaction score

That would be a win-win for him to go to New York. It would be hard for Jerry to hire a worse coach and while the Giants are not stupid enough to keep Garrett around for a decade, they will effectively eliminate themselves before they begin each season he is there.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know where the rumors started, if the giants want him then bye. Then we get to out coach him twice a year...

Plus we have the guarantee of his screwing up their time management, freezing his own kicker and bringing 0 situational awareness to the game.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score

As crazy as this sounds, Garrett would probably be a very good fit in New York. What most of us tend to forget, Garrett is head coach in name only, and although there are unquestionably bad calls on the field, I would like to see Garrett on a team that is not completely controlled by the owner. The pressure of having Jones in your ear for every detail, including the owner and his press conferences (which no other owner does), has to be difficult. Garrett will probably have success with a team like the Giants. Meanwhile, we will hire another coach that is a puppet. You think guys like Riley or Greg Roman will want to work under those conditions? That, my friends, is the truth.

blueblood70

Reaction score
seriously you cant fire a HC in short 4 day turn around let alone still in first place in the divisions.. he will likely be let go after the season as he doesnt have contract..so he wont be fired..it makes zero sense right now

however the ST coach should be gone..make statement you wan to get some attention

fire the ST coach and bench a player with name that could get attention..

I imagine this 4 game turn around is saving some butts right now as you dont have time to adjust but maybe after this game we have 10days to get another ST coach and replace some players..