Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Well we already know the truth about Garrett, but considering all the things Romo has done off the field, even when it's not covered by ESPN, and things he's said on the field while he's lying down with a broken collarbone, and considering every receiver that's played with him has had their best years I would think that Hatcher has some other beef with Romo or is looking for some attention because in another interview when Hatcher was on his last year on team he expressed frustration with the entire offense and coaching, but did go on to say Romo was the best QB in the league.
Under contract and headed for free agency would be a bad time to bad mouth your teammates.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I been knew Romo wasn't the man. He was just the best player. I figured this out in 2008, there was big split on the team. Ball distribution and play calling was the main issues. Next thing you know TO was shown the door, then PC a few after. Right now JG has no one else to blame and Romo career ended years ago for being selfish.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No he isn't, he was upset when they didn't bring him back, he did an interview here in Washington when they picked him up, it didn't take Washington long to realize it was mistake to sign him. It's funny only the ones who left with issues talk this dumb stuff and regurgitate the same b's.

Who else is going to say something? Its only going to be the players who leave. Witten, Ware, Sean Lee.....these guys are never going to bad mouth this organization. They are going to stick up for it until the end. You will get the truth from the players who don't have ties to this organization.

Dre11

Reaction score
It was pretty obvious or everyone to see.

Garrett is the ultimate snake in the grass, who continues to only have his job due to nepotism.

It is what it is Dre. I know he’s your boy though.

See what? It's a dumb theory, when Wade was fired his defense sucked, what did Garrett have to do with that? The offense was actually putting points on the boards at the same time, how is that sabotage ? The fact the defense actually played better under the linebackers coach is all you need to know. Wade hung himself. VTFOH

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
See what? It's a dumb theory, when Wade was fired his defense sucked, what did Garrett have to do with that? The offense was actually putting points on the boards at the same time, how is that sabotage ? The fact the defense actually played better under the linebackers coach is all you need to know. Wade hung himself. VTFOH
Wade should have been fired after 2008

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was in the locker room, not any of us. I'm guessing he is dead on with both Romo and JG. Who are we to say he is wrong when he's the one who witnessed first hand what went on with the team?
You know how these guys are.....they swear from their couch they know more than everyone on the field or front office does.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Garrett being anything worthwhile as a head coach is a dumb theory. We have years of proof which shows that.

I’m never going to change your mind about him. And the only thing that will change my mind about him, is him actually winning something. So getting into it with each other is pointless.

RS12

Reaction score
There are enough players who have spoken negatively about Romo that show a faction of the locker room didn’t back him.
Obviously that faction was on the other side of the ball.

Dre11

Reaction score
Who else is going to say something? Its only going to be the players who leave. Witten, Ware, Sean Lee.....these guys are never going to bad mouth this organization. They are going to stick up for it until the end. You will get the truth from the players who don't have ties to this organization.

Why aren't they Roy? Hatcher had ties with the organization , he was mad he was let go. T.O was mad , Crayton was mad, it dumb

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I think Tony just comes off that way to some people. He seems a little aloof, like sometimes he wants to be by himself. He doesn't have the natural leadership qualities Dak has, but neither does Aaron Rodgers. And which of those two QBs would anyone pick?

The Garrett part is absolutely no surprise. He's always seemed like a phony, conniving snake to me. Not sure why it has taken so long for others to see the emperor has no clothes. I guess those lobs to Alvin Harper on one Thanksgiving really meant that much to some people.

Dre11

Reaction score
Garrett being anything worthwhile as a head coach is a dumb theory. We have years of proof which shows that.

I’m never going to change your mind about him. And the only thing that will change my mind about him, is him actually winning something. So getting into it with each other is

What does that have to do with what Hatcher said...lol