Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

eromeopolk

Reaction score
https://1053thefan.radio.com/articl...-leadership-says-jason-garrett-sabotaged-wade

“Romo didn't have the it factor to make people around him better. I think when I was there he thought he was bigger than the team. It was like Romo and then the team. Like nobody in the locker room is really going to respect you like that. I really don't respect him as a player based on what he did to the team where a lot of people didn't see.”

"He was a great player and got all the numbers and stuff but I'll take Dak over Romo any day because Dak has the ability to make people around him better. You'll run through a wall for Dak but Romo, hell no."

When asked to clarify his remark about making people better, Hatcher went on to criticize Romo even more.

"Romo was feeling like he was a Brett Favre and I'm like 'dude, you ain't do nothing. What have you done? You got your own space that you leave ... don't come in the locker room an interact with your teammates, but you call yourself a leader? Nah, partner. It don't work like that.'

Hatcher was asked about what happened around the time the Cowboys fired Phillips and if the team quit on him?

"Let me tell you something. I'm going to tell you the truth. I saw Jason Garrett sabotage this man."

When asked if Hatcher believed that he said, "absolutely."

"We ran three plays three freakin plays (before Wade was fired). I don't care what the media say. We was flying around. We was out of pads in week 7 (in 2009). We was beating people's heads in. Now we go into camp cupcake (in 2010) and do what Wade don't want to do. We get in pads, we beat each other down. We tired, we not fresh. And then you go and call three or four plays (Garrett on offense) till this man gets fired."

G-Men don't lie. I have been telling everyone the true inside story. Brett Farve Wannbe, not a team player, coddled by Jerry, big game choker, wasted defensive talent that surrounded him for years, sabotaged Winnie the Pooh because he was the chosen one from the beginning, and will be put in the Ring of Honor on the merits Jerry Jones was put into the Hall of Fame (claiming the success of others and building his own hype machine).

He is a good person, only an above average QB that was hyped up by Jerry to throw +40 times a game which would obviously break every meaningless Cowboys passing record. I remember when we measure Cowboys QBs by Super Bowls, and playoff wins. He never was good as Danny White as a winner.

He broke every QB rule Parcells left him. So if the truth hurts you will be in pain. If the truth drives you crazy, you will be in pain.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
G-Men don't lie. I have been telling everyone the true inside story. Brett Farve Wannbe, not a team player, coddled by Jerry, big game choker, wasted defensive talent that surrounded him for years, sabotaged Winnie the Pooh because he was the chosen one from the beginning, and will be put in the Ring of Honor on the merits Jerry Jones was put into the Hall of Fame (claiming the success of others and building his own hype machine).

He is a good person, only an above average QB that was hyped up by Jerry to throw +40 times a game which would obviously break every meaningless Cowboys passing record. I remember when we measure Cowboys QBs by Super Bowls, and playoff wins. He never was good as Danny White as a winner.

He broke every QB rule Parcells left him. So if the truth hurts you will be in pain. If the truth drives you crazy, you will be in pain.
In a brain dead soliloquy full of grammatical errors and head-scratching ideas, it’s hard to choose which idea is actually the dumbest. But I’m gonna go with “wasted defensive talent”...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well so here's the dilemma I'm sure for pro-Romo guys here. They hate Garrett so they agree with Hatcher about Garrett sabotaging Wade....but hate Dak and love Romo so much that they will call him a liar about his remarks on Romo.

Finally someone far enough from the organization to tell he truth about the situation that's not TO.
Don't forget Patrick Crayton, Bennett and even D-Ware. Even Carrie Underwood scorned him. lol

keysersoze

Reaction score
Well so here's the dilemma I'm sure for pro-Romo guys here. They hate Garrett so they agree with Hatcher about Garrett sabotaging Wade....but hate Dak and love Romo so much that they will call him a liar about his remarks on Romo.

Finally someone far enough from the organization to tell he truth about the situation that's not TO.
:hammer:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
https://1053thefan.radio.com/articl...-leadership-says-jason-garrett-sabotaged-wade

“Romo didn't have the it factor to make people around him better. I think when I was there he thought he was bigger than the team. It was like Romo and then the team. Like nobody in the locker room is really going to respect you like that. I really don't respect him as a player based on what he did to the team where a lot of people didn't see.”

"He was a great player and got all the numbers and stuff but I'll take Dak over Romo any day because Dak has the ability to make people around him better. You'll run through a wall for Dak but Romo, hell no."

When asked to clarify his remark about making people better, Hatcher went on to criticize Romo even more.

"Romo was feeling like he was a Brett Favre and I'm like 'dude, you ain't do nothing. What have you done? You got your own space that you leave ... don't come in the locker room an interact with your teammates, but you call yourself a leader? Nah, partner. It don't work like that.'

Hatcher was asked about what happened around the time the Cowboys fired Phillips and if the team quit on him?

"Let me tell you something. I'm going to tell you the truth. I saw Jason Garrett sabotage this man."

"We ran three plays three freakin plays (before Wade was fired). I don't care what the media say. We was flying around. We was out of pads in week 7 (in 2009). We was beating people's heads in. Now we go into camp cupcake (in 2010) and do what Wade don't want to do. We get in pads, we beat each other down. We tired, we not fresh. And then you go and call three or four plays (Garrett on offense) till this man gets fired."
But did Garrett smokey da ganjers?!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yea. But how else can a quarterback obtain passing stats? Can’t pitch and catch to himself vThis statemen was just as clownish. Did Romo elevate the team or just the TEs and WRs??? :huh:
Sounds like he was talented enough to make pass-catchers appear much better than they were, but the team wasn't exactly enamored with him, as an individual, and those things do have an effect.

Only how I'm interpreting things said...

Edit: I meant teammate, not individual.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Sounds like he was talented enough to make pass-catchers appear much better than they were, but the team wasn't exactly enamored with him, as an individual, and those things do have an effect.

Only how I'm interpreting things said...

Edit: I meant teammate, not individual.
Yea. All quarterbacks complete passes to receivers tho. That’s nothing special. It’s their job.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yea. But how else can a quarterback obtain passing stats? Can’t pitch and catch to himself. This statement was just as clownish. Did Romo elevate the team or just the TEs and WRs??? :huh:
Really? What did Robinson, Austin ,Clayton do after they stopped playing with romo? Next !

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Hatcher Who? 10 years DL, 34 sacks, never played on the team with Dak? Romo carried the defense for most of his career. Hatcher Who? 3.5 sacks a year, who? Eeff him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He proved it to me when he went to Cabo during the playoffs with Jessica Simpson

keysersoze

Reaction score
Really? What did Robinson, Austin ,Clayton do after they stopped playing with romo? Next !
They were all acquired by other teams to be a number one option. None of them were actually built that way. They were only good with Romo as #2s and #3s. We had TO and Witten demeaning all the extra attention. Any professional WR should be able to eat against single coverage vs #3-4 cbs, safeties and linebackers. Again.... That’s nothing special.