Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s definitely much more credible than anyone on this board. That’s for damn sure. I will believe him before believing anything these Romo infatuates say. Why??? Because we’ve heard this before from other players. But they all have it wrong huh? Lol
And, I have said several times I cannot judge his sincerity since I don’t have firsthand knowledge. But there are players who have at least as much or more knowledge of Romo than Hatcher that would disagree with Hatcher. Without question we know Witten would. So, just as I and others should admit we aren’t in a position to judge, you should do the same. If there were a flood of these kinds of reports, that would be one thing, but as it is none of us are in a position to really know how things were.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Your man crush is undeniable. I believe Romo thought he was superior to his teammates. Aside from Witten. And if you look at it objectively you’d see evidence to that. For instance. The Cabo Trip. The superstar identity he assumed while nonchalantly saying his life was bigger than winning football games. That was an asinine statement. We all know our personal lives and family are more important so he didn’t even need to say that. But he did! In my opinion he came off as the small town nobody who didn’t know how to manage the spotlight. But in front of the cameras he would mostly say all the right things. I believe it and I was one of Romo’s staunchest supporters during his early years.

All assumptions based on nothing but your bias.

Again, as I said, the stuff about Romo is a non-issue. I don't care about who did or didn't like Romo. As I stated, some of these dudes can't stay out of trouble or get mocked by the media.

I take issue with what he said about Garrett, and I'm not a Garrett fan. You see how that works? You know, not allowing bias to get in the way. You're really bad at debating ever since the mods took your precious race baiting away.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I obviously can’t say how accurate or sincere Hatcher is, but you do have to wonder about his motives. It comes across as sour grapes.
Not really, he was asked questions and even commented that he really doesn't care what people think and that they asked. So while it doesn't mean it's true, I see no reason for him to make things up. The audio was pretty clear.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
One thing I noticed about Romo is when he got injured in the preseason and was out because of his back injury he was nowhere to be found. He wasn't at training camp or practices. And when you actually did see him on the sideline he wasn't mentoring Prescott. I was there for a few games and who I did see helping out was Sanchez.

slick325

Reaction score
Surprised this topic has the legs that it does tbh. Didn't expect 35 plus pages.

In any office across the globe, not everyone get along or think highly of each other. Why would a locker room of 63 NFL players (including the max 10 guys on a practice squad) be any different? Hatcher is entitled to his opinion as are any other player who says the opposite. Not that big a deal to me.

Cebrin

Reaction score
When you make a giant QB nuisance like Terrell Owens cry on national television and say "That's my quarterback", it immediately discredits all of this nonsense on Romo.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really, he was asked questions and even commented that he really doesn't care what people think and that they asked. So while it doesn't mean it's true, I see no reason for him to make things up. The audio was pretty clear.
By “motives” I didn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t be I gotta truthful, I was just wondering why he even bothers to air these things out at all. We all have people we have worked with we don’t care for, but most don’t feel the need to air it out to everyone.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
By “motives” I didn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t be I gotta truthful, I was just wondering why he even bothers to air these things out at all. We all have people we have worked with we don’t care for, but most don’t feel the need to air it out to everyone.
Because he was asked on a radio segment. When were you asked of a co-worker on the radio?
It's that simple. This isn't really anything new.

keysersoze

Reaction score
When you make a giant QB nuisance like Terrell Owens cry on national television and say "That's my quarterback", it immediately discredits all of this nonsense on Romo.
That was the season BEFORE Romo went Hollywood. Can you please tel us what happened the following season?

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I don’t know what happened in the locker room or who disliked/liked Romo, but my eyes tell me that Romo made his receivers better than what Dak has shown so far. And since he is our QB I hope he continues to impress and surpass any QB we have had, especially at getting rings!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You know the drill.... Only the positive reports on Romo are credible. Anything negative is obviously untrue.:facepalm:
I'm not even trying to bash Romo for the sake of it, but the boner fans still have for him is astounding.

"Hatcher was telling the truth about Garrett, but he's lying about Romo."

FTWayne

Reaction score
the "boner" for Romo is as bad as the "nad huggers" for Dak..... "he's better than Brady, Rodgers, and Brees" :facepalm:

GMO415

Reaction score
NFL Ch replayed DAL/ NY game where OBJ made his famous catch. I'd have to say Romo looked awesome, bringing the "team" back from behind to win the game on the road.

I really don't think Romo was a diva to the team .I can't see TO paying for that Cabo trip for a selfish *******. I definitely don't see him shedding a tear for the same.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
the "boner" for Romo is as bad as the "nad huggers" for Dak..... "he's better than Brady, Rodgers, and Brees" :facepalm:
Close, but slightly worse. Romo hasn't played in years.

And the "Brady, Rodgers, and Brees" angle I've only read in regard to a specific statistic. Not in general.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Close, but slightly worse. Romo hasn't played in years.

And the "Brady, Rodgers, and Brees" angle I've only read in regard to a specific statistic. Not in general.
And they know that. They know no one is comparing Dak to those guys just bringing up where they were at early in their careers...but its easier for them to play dumb.