News: Jason Peters update from Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
If Peters was/is smart, he leveraged the Eagles' opening into forcing the Cowboys hand and getting a contract a week earlier than they wanted to offer it.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
My bet is that he will leverage the Eagle injury into a fully guaranteed contract on the left tackle pay scale and language that says he only plays tackle. Not guard.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Eight plus threads on 40 year old Peters. You'd think we were waiting on Deebo or something. :lmao2:
exactly this isn’t an earth shattering signing….he’s a 40 year old bum, whose been a FA all offseason, other than a physical, it should be a fairly simple one year take or leave it deal.

rambo2

Reaction score
hers what im concerned about Eagles LT broke his arm and now who knows 6 weeks out maybe they go after Peters and we lose.
The Eagles don't have the money to make him an offer better than the Cowboys offer. Why is this hard to comprehend?

Carson

Reaction score
hers what im concerned about Eagles LT broke his arm and now who knows 6 weeks out maybe they go after Peters and we lose.
He was the backup. They have Jack Driscoll who can play if either starter goes down. A 5th tackle would be wasted $$ at this point for 6 weeks

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope that the end selling point is he gets play in his home state of Texas. I don't think money will be in greater or less any where else.

Status
Not open for further replies.