Twitter: Javon Kinlaw Senior Bowl interview

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ON KINLAW...part of me says if he starts to slide...THEN TRADE UP...the other says...trade back or let him fall to us. I actually think pick 17 is right where we wanna be...sitting in the cat bird seat if you will. Each year there is always a great player that falls. This will be no different.

I got a feeling he will be the first DT taken over Brown because he shows so much potential as a pass rusher.

Beaker42

Reaction score
He'll be gone and it will cost too much to move up and get him. We'll have to see about his knees. But this is why winning meaningless games in late December is a bad idea. They should have sat the 1st team against the Commanders and tanked the game. Then we would have had a shot at a legitimate impact DT. Instead, Jerry will wait until the 3rd round and draft someone we never heard of but Jerry will claim he was a steal. This will be followed by glowing training camp reports that he is unblockable. When the season starts, he will be inactive along side T-Hill.
You do know we were still on verge of making playoffs right? We won a week too late.

rags747

Reaction score
Didn’t know the food was free, tough not to like someone like that. NO snowflake in Kinlaw that’s for sure.

garyv

Reaction score
I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ON KINLAW...part of me says if he starts to slide...THEN TRADE UP...the other says...trade back or let him fall to us. I actually think pick 17 is right where we wanna be...sitting in the cat bird seat if you will. Each year there is always a great player that falls. This will be no different.

I 'm torn on Kinlaw I see stud than I see Taco