Jax vs Pitt

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
So other QB's in the league DO throw picks. It's not just Romo. I guess Pitt should bench him.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
this is a great matchup....very similar teams.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
The difference is Big Ben doesnt have the record for consecutive games with an int.

odog422

Reaction score
See the Jags to see how zone defense is played. I guess that's what they mean when they tell us the DB sees the ball? Funny thing is though, he was right there with the receiver.

I guess it helps when you're in zone to actually be near the receiver...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Where is stasheroo? Garrard says Matt Jones is now his go-to guy, and he just had a big catch and a huge PI call that lead to a TD.

Maybe he needed that drug bust to wake his slacking butt up.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i like the
way they are finally going to matt jones these past few games...

this guy is a serious weapon.

whatever happened with the cocaine thingy he was arrested for?

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2310722 said:
The difference is Big Ben doesnt have the record for consecutive games with an int.

And that's a really useful stat...:rolleyes:

Here's one for you. Going into today, Ben throws slightly more interceptions per attempt than Romo. Romo throws them on 3.61% of his attempts and Ben on 3.69%. Very small difference, but enough to highlight that this whole idea of an interception per game is overblown, especially considering that Romo throws TD's on 6.32% of his attempts and Ben is at 5.79%. I could keep going with the math, but my main point is that we have it good when we can call a game like today a bad game. Even if you directly hold Romo directly responsible for the 6 points scored from his turnovers, he accounted for 21. He's still in the positive 15 points for this team.

Reaction score
Wow looks like Jacksonville is having trouble defending the pass as well, glad Dallas isn't the only team with that problem... :laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jax is looking very beatable at home so far.

Maybe they can turn it around at halftime.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Jacksonville is not a good team this year they are on 3rd string linemen in a couple spots due to injury

They are not going all the way this year in fact they took a step backwards

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2311174 said:
Jacksonville is not a good team this year they are on 3rd string linemen in a couple spots due to injury

They are not going all the way this year in fact they took a step backwards

Ok that's what it is? I knew something was different because I don't recall the Jags Defense being this bad

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
is this game kinda slow? I am only half paying attention, it just seems like I have been watching a long time for it to be 12 minutes left in the 3rd.

Reaction score
Wow, this young kid is playing like I thought Spencer would in this Dallas defense, I'm by no means saying Spencer isn't going to be good though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I sometimes wish Wade would just let the young guys play

want to see alot of Felix, alot of Spencer, alot of Carpenter etc. etc.

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2311250 said:

I agree with your statement with the exception of Carpenter, he's a bust to me. He could possibly be better in a 4-3 defense but he's no good in a 3-4.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2311250 said:

Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Really, though... Spencer's been hurt. I think he was going to start at OLB for us but for that.