Jay Glazer Confident Zeke Gets Signed by Week 1

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Jerry is right on this. If he gives in to Zeke every player wanting a deal is going to pull this stunt.

Every player is not as important to this team as Ezekiel Elliott is. Point blank period. He has leverage because he knows (along with the rest of the universe) that this team will not go anywhere anytime soon without him.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You apparently do not understand what behind the scenes means, I get it. He is saying what the Joneses say off the record.

It has nothing to do with like and everything with understanding that Glazer has contacts in the Cowboys front office.

You must have gone to a school heavy on journalism..

Because that's exactly what it means.

it's just up to you to trust the reporter or not.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
More then that, more importantly, it sends the message that you can act any way you want and be rewarded with the largest money deal in the league at your given position. I mean, this sends such a bad message on so many fronts, it's unreal. I don't know how any fan can not understand the implications of Jerry giving in. Zeke has no leverage here.

I think the others may be right.

Zeke comes back after he starts losing money...

But, for whatever reason, I really think Jerry signs him.

I want to see an incentives-based contract.

Get '

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No I mean the stuff thats being said about Dak and Jaylon by Zeke's "trainer," and while he remains silent. His inner circle is bashing his teammates. Ill say whatever I want. I hope we get Zeke signed and have an out a couple years down the road.

Also Zeke's agent going after JJ for circumventing. They've declared war.

Then you look at your call out post and what it was referencing.

if you want to take negotiation posturing at face value then have fun with that.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You must have gone to a school heavy on journalism..

Because that's exactly what it means.

it's just up to you to trust the reporter or not.

i was in the engineering college. its just critical thinking skills, specifically understanding what all the parties are doing/trying to do. negotiations are similar to the run up to the draft in how teams and agents utilize the media.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think the others may be right.

Zeke comes back after he starts losing money...

But, for whatever reason, I really think Jerry signs him.

I want to see an incentives-based contract.

Get '

He won't sign that because his agent won't let him. His agent doesn't get paid on that kind of deal, even though I think you are right in the approach. It's absolutely the best way for the team to go, it's just not realistic, unfortunately.

JMO

CWR

Reaction score
Then you look at your call out post and what it was referencing.

if you want to take negotiation posturing at face value then have fun with that.

If you want to take Glazer at face value good luck with that. Im calling BS. Dont pretend you didn't call me out for saying Glazer is full of crap. As I said before I hope Im wrong and eating crow soon enough.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If you want to take Glazer at face value good luck with that. Im calling BS. Dont pretend you didn't call me out for saying Glazer is full of crap. As I said before I hope Im wrong and eating crow soon enough.

i responded to your post. That is not the same.

And does Glazer have inside sources or not?

CWR

Reaction score
i responded to your post. That is not the same.

And does Glazer have inside sources or not?

Yeah you responded to my post calling Glazers click bate bs. I stand by that. I doubt hes had any new information that leads him to his conclusion Zeke will be a go week 1. So once again BS!