Video: Jay Glazer Report: Urban Meyer could be Jason Garrett's replacement in Cowboys

CWR

Reaction score
Several issues,

1) I doubt Garrett gets fired if we don’t win the Super Bowl. Jerry gets giddy if we go to the playoffs....

2) The Eagles suck so bad that we’re winning the division.

I dont think JG will be retained short of the nfc title game. Im of the belief he has to show some progress.

2) agree lol, unreal.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All Meyer does is win. Yes please. People cry because he left OSU after 7 seasons. Give Dallas 7 years and we’ll be in the mix every year. .

Valkyr

Reaction score
Maybe Urban keeps Kellen as HCiW, like he did with Ryan Day at Ohio St.

Hardline

Reaction score
When I seen this video on youtube this morning I almost posted it here before realizing it was pure speculation just like every new head coach thread posted here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I watched that video, and the only thing I heard Glazer say about Urban Meyer was, "Who said Urban Meyer?".......The guy to his left mentioned the rumor of an Urban Meyer or Josh McDaniel, and that was his response.

cern

Reaction score
I could care less about Urban Meyer. I'd rather have a young startup trying to make a name for himself someone the league hasn't already scrutinize. If the guy is a winner. Then he's a winner I don't know enough about him
How's it going, whirl. Just food for thought, but haven't teams had time to scrutinize belichick.

conner01

Reaction score
I’m not as excited about Meyer as some are
I prefer nfl experience
I’m also hoping a defensive guy
There is a guy in Indy that Jerry knows well and has done a good job

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry said he likes what Shurmur has done with the giants. he's the next hc in Dallas.