News: Jay Glazer reveals some exciting details about Aldon Smith

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If he’s 287 and a beast he could slide inside with RG next to him. Holy *^%# would that be scary for QB’s. Can’t forget Slots coming off the LE spot.
Can you imagine a package that rushes the passer with Lawrence, McCoy, Smith, Gregory........ Dallas might finally get some turnovers

Kwyn

Reaction score
he is a reporter for Fox News sports.
He’s one of the most trusted insiders in NFL media, along with Adam Shefter

Close to home example. broke McCarthy. It was almost certainly because he has relationships with both MM and Stephen

They are both like Woj in the NBA. They get info and tips before most of the others. They don’t break every story but they get more than their share due to their relationships

Mr_437

Reaction score
287 with Aldon's skill set and strength he had at 260 is intriguing. I would think he would cut weight to around 275, but if he can carry 287 well there won't be no running the ball his way.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this might of been a great move considering the low risk and connection with Tomsula!

From article: Physically, we trained him at Unbreakable Performance and got him up to about 287 pounds, completely rocked up, solid as can be, very low body fat. He has trained his butt off. His conditioning is great. I think he played at 260. We got him to 287. He is just freaking monstrous. We do this hand-fighting drill, me and the guys. We had him on these resistance cords connected to the wall on a machine called the Raptor. I’ve had a ton of guys on it — big huge guys, monsters. Smith ripped it off the wall, doing hand-fighting and exploding off the line. No one has ever done that. He is an absolute freak of nature

Read on

Great news!

When s drafted he set records nobody could achieve until then.

But now with a 4 year absence and loaded with booze he will be even better!!!!

I AM SO FRICKIN PUMED!!!!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this might of been a great move considering the low risk and connection with Tomsula!

From article: Physically, we trained him at Unbreakable Performance and got him up to about 287 pounds, completely rocked up, solid as can be, very low body fat. He has trained his butt off. His conditioning is great. I think he played at 260. We got him to 287. He is just freaking monstrous. We do this hand-fighting drill, me and the guys. We had him on these resistance cords connected to the wall on a machine called the Raptor. I’ve had a ton of guys on it — big huge guys, monsters. Smith ripped it off the wall, doing hand-fighting and exploding off the line. No one has ever done that. He is an absolute freak of nature

Read on

Giggity!

TheHerd

Reaction score
who is Glazer? I mean I know who he is, he is or was on tv. Has he become and agent? Does he have a financial stake in Smith's success?
He IS the guy on tv, but he also owns a gym and trains elite clientele at his gym.

He had a mma training background, and helps celebs and athletes incorporate all kinds of mma training into their specific requirements. He's had some pretty amazing relationshis and results.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Read on
We may want to tap the brakes until he at least is reinstated

MarkP88

Reaction score
Worth the flyer - if he could be 75 percent of the guy he once was, it'd be a great addition. But let's be honest, doesn't anything pertaining to working out excite Jay Glazer?

RS12

Reaction score
Glazer was on the Herd this AM and said he would be interviewing Smith on Fox football tomorrow night. Should be interesting. I am highly skeptical about all this but if they could one year of some kind of production out of him it would help a whole lot.

johneric8

Reaction score
287 with Aldon's skill set and strength he had at 260 is intriguing. I would think he would cut weight to around 275, but if he can carry 287 well there won't be no running the ball his way.

The thing is, if he is really down to 6% body fat at 287 he doesn't have 10 pounds of fat to lose because eventually you start dipping into essential fats are or organ depletion. If they guy is a freak of nature physically it's most likely that he has just filled out now that he is 30 years old as this can be considered your prime in terms of body structure.

It is true that that he may be much slower, so that is what I would be looking at, but if he has hand technique which I believe he does, he may even be more effective with his extra strength even though he lost a step.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The thing is, if he is really down to 6% body fat at 287 he doesn't have 10 pounds of fat to lose because eventually you start dipping into essential fats are or organ depletion. If they guy is a freak of nature physically it's most likely that he has just filled out now that he is 30 years old as this can be considered your prime in terms of body structure.

It is true that that he may be much slower, so that is what I would be looking at, but if he has hand technique which I believe he does, he may even be more effective with his extra strength even though he lost a step.
I've heard Glazer say 6-8 percent. I think he said something about depends on the test.

Although Aldon's agent keeps saying he's 275

johneric8

Reaction score
I've heard Glazer say 6-8 percent. I think he said something about depends on the test.

Although Aldon's agent keeps saying he's 275

Yes, I watched some of his older clips and the guy is definitely on a another level when it comes to his size and strength and past abilities.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Glazer was on the Herd this AM and said he would be interviewing Smith on Fox football tomorrow night. Should be interesting. I am highly skeptical about all this but if they could one year of some kind of production out of him it would help a whole lot.
(FoxSports1) Football Now 10c/11e

aria

Reaction score
I wonder how much Jerry paid for that article. Same story, different year. Fool me once, fool me twice, Jerry’s going on 20+ years of foolin’ some ya’ll and you keep drooling for more.